Prologue

Mistakes were made.

Those were the only words to describe what he was feeling.
Molten simply didn't know how to feel about not only his past, but the present.
So, he would just do what he was told. He knew he was going to die one way or another.

He was going to set the portal to turn Springtrap human again, kill Bryan, and then simply be put out of his misery.

It was the day before the 'Big Finale' as Springtrap called it.
He looked at himself in the mirror. He was in the freezer at Springtraps base. The freezer was sort of like his room.

He needed some sort of reminder to why he was doing this. Why was he suffering? What for?

He waited for an answer.

He didn't get one. He didn't have a reason for doing what he was other than because if he didn't he'd die.

He feared death.

That was the reason.
He didn't want to die.

He held the dagger in his hand. He stared down at the dagger.
Maybe, just maybe, if he tried...
He could rip the bomb out of his chest? Just maybe
Well,
What did he have to lose?

He did the only thing he knew how. Destroy.

He plunged the dagger into his chest suddenly. He gritted his teeth in pain. He held into the mirror as support to stand. He shoved the dagger deeper into his chest, it was more than painful.
It was unbearably painful.
He continued and eventually found what should have been the bomb. If Springtrap really wanted to, with the press of a button, the bomb would explode that very second.
He chocked down a scream of agony. He took a deep breath and continued to try and rip out the bomb from his chest.

He tried to get it out, he could feel the blood running down his back. Until finally, not only was there a very noticeable bloody rip in his chest, but there was also a explosive drenched in animatronic blood set on the ground. He had done it.
Molten set down the dagger.

In those few moments, all he could see was red. The blood dripped. The pain was fresh and constant with every moment.
He picked up the dagger once again.
He limped out of the freezer with a rather bizarre smile. Eventually he made it to where AI Afton was being kept. He didn't know if AI was saying something, all he heard was ringing.

"Molten?" AI asked.
Seeing Molten, half of his chest covered in animatronic blood holding a dagger didn't exactly send the best of messages.
Was he being killed? Was this end for him?
He didn't want to know.
Molten started picking the lock to try and open the door.

"Molten?!" AI yelled.

Molten glanced up at AI but quickly got back to the lock.
Suddenly, a click was heard. The lock was opened. Molten opened the door and stepped back.

"I could kill you right now if I wanted to." He said casually with a bizarre laugh.

AI was silent.

"I noticed." He said awkwardly and tried to shield his eyes from the blood that was still dripping from Moltens fresh wound.

"But I won't." He said simply and took another step back, clearing the way for AI to leave.

"Do yourself a favor and don't tell anyone about this." Molten said with a evil poison in his voice.

"But what about Springtrap?" AI asked, straight to the point.

"I'm dealing with him. So you're free to leave." Molten said.

AI was still frozen. Should he question the rather noticeable deep cut that Molten had?
He was ripped from his thoughts when Molten spoke again.

"You should leave...before I change my mind." He said smugly.

With hesitation, AI stepped forward and out of the cage.
"Are you all right?" He asked, trying to look Molten in the eyes and not at his wound.

All was silent for a moment.

"Never better."
Molten replied.

AI decided not to take his chances and slowly turned the corner and started running to the portal. It didn't matter what dimension or universe he landed in, he just wanted away from here!

And with no hesitation, he leapt into the portal, feeling that deep nothingness of the portal entrance him until he was finally let out somewhere.

Somewhere painfully familiar.

————————————————————

Rose_Vinex ready for battle!

Thanks for reading! I haven't checked over this yet but I'm just gonna publish it.

I'm really excited to work on this project. I haven't done any TFF fanfics in a while, let alone one where Molten is a main character.

If you like this book and want me to continue, please comment or vote or something to tell me people actually like what I'm doing.
Once again, thanks for reading!

Rose_Vinex, out!