𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗏
𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖽
𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗃𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗒 > 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾

--------

Estella washed the dishes as Jackie dried them beside her. Strangely it was a relatively calm night for the Goodman family, not that Estella minded. In fact, she welcomed it with open arms, but to be completely honest she did miss the crazy things that were so accustomed to the family.

Jonny strolled in with an empty bowl and spoon in his hands, noticing that Estella was washing the plates, and dropped the bowl into the water causing it to splash on her. She groaned and looked down at her top which was slightly covered in bubbles.

"Prat" She mumbled making Jonny grin and walk away until a phone began to ring causing him to stop in his tracks.

"Shit that's mine. Check whose calling, would you, Jonny?" Estella asked, her elbows deep in the soapy water

Jonny walked over to the phone that was on the counter and read out the name "Marketing Mike?"

Estella's eyes widened as she rushed to take off her gloves "Sorry Jackie, I've really got to take this"

"It's fine, don't worry; I'm almost done anyway" Jackie dismissed with a smile and went to put the gloves on

Estella grabbed the phone and rushed into the empty dining room, pressing accept.

"Hello?" Estella asked into the phone, her arm crossed under the other

"Hey sugar" Mike drawled down the phone making Estella laugh at the name

"What do you need?" Estella asked sweetly, hoping this conversation would be over as quickly as it started

As the painful conversation took place Adam walked out of the living room heading towards the kitchen but got pulled to the side by his brother, who was stood outside the dining room on the stairs

"What-" Adam began to protest but was interrupted by his brother who shushed him quickly and pointed to the dining room.

Adam furrowed his brows before listening in to the conversation, a feeling of realization drifting over him. A smug smirk found itself on his face as he turned to his brother "Jealous?"

Jonny scowled at his brother "No, of course not"

Adam raised his eyebrow as he studied his brother, before jabbing him repeatedly "is wittle Jonny-boo jealous?"

"I'm not jealous, fuck off" Jonny whisper shouted, clearly jealous, making his brother laugh and walk away after noticing the call had ended

"Good luck explaining yourself pissface!" he waved and walked into the kitchen, handing his mum his bowl. Jonny's face fell as he launched himself up the stairs, skipping a few steps each time. He crouched down behind the banister still peering down to the dining-room door.

Estella rubbed her head after placing the phone down with a sigh. She took a deep breath and headed for the door before once again stopping herself. She glanced back at her phone, a wave of anger surging through her. She smirked and reached for the phone, quickly dialing Mike's number.

"Hello?" she asked sweetly down the phone after mike picked up.

A laugh came through the phone that sounded drunker than the first time "decided to change your mind sweetheart"

"Yeah, actually" Jonny could hear the smile on Estella's face making him cringe. He blocked out the conversation as he walked into the upstairs bathroom, locking the door behind him.