Thirteen

Rose's p.o.v

Time to go home~ but before that I gotta see our chemistry teacher for some work. Ugh it is annoying. I mean, can't they just say whatever they wanna say in class? Why do they have to call us to see them after class or school as if they're gonna fuck the shit outta us in private. Uhm sorry for that hehe but it's really annoying.

I met our chemistry bitch-I mean teacher, and I was just about to head to the school gate when my way was blocked with none other than the bitch from earlier, Dasha. I rolled my eyes at her and tried switching the path but she blocked me again. I sighed and did the 💁‍♀️ gesture

"I told you Y/n still loves me right? You should've just believed me girl, at least you wouldn't have to get hurt so badly" I looked at her confused. She sarcastically sighed and started doing something on her phone and just then I received a dm from her on ig. Oh she knew my acc? Who cares duh. I opened what she sent and it was a picture...

She and Y/n kissing....

"this was earlier today, before she came to the cafeteria to see you, she met me and we had a lil moment of ours. She seemed to enjoy it tho. You were just wasting your time, and maybe your love on someone who never cared. She just played with you poor girl. " She just said whatever she had to and I was just standing there.. I wasn't able to move or do anything, it was like the time just seemed to stop... So this girl was right..? She was just playing with me...

Y/N's p.o.v

I was waiting at the lockers for Rosie cause we were supposed to be meeting here but it's been pretty long since she has gone to see the chemistry teacher at the lab. I was about to go and look for her when I saw Mina and Jennie coming from the same direction. They saw me and soon they had confusion written all over their face "Y/n? You're still here? We thought you already left since rosé was running out of the campus?" Jennie spoke up. huh? She left already? But we were supposed to go together "Yeah, I thought she was trying to catch up to you while running hehe. Anyways, come on let's go" I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded then we walked out of the campus together. Well no doubt i felt like a third wheel because those two were just clinging to each other, kissing and doing every PDA stuff that was possible while walking.

I finally reached my place and walked up to my bedroom. I took a shower and changed into grey sweatpants with a oversized t-shirt. I lated down on the bed and grabbed my phone and the first thing I did was dm my Rosie

Me:
Rosie, weren't we supposed to leave
together? I was waiting for you at the lockers
and if Jennie and Mina didn't told me, I would've been very worried
Seen

Ouch. Seenzoned. Hurts. But is she mad or something? Why? What did my poor soul do hehe?

I was thinking just when my phone buzzed and it was a text from Lisa

Lalalisa_m :
Y/N! YOU PABO! HOW COULD YOU?!

Me:
Eyyy, Manobal, what's up? What did I do huh?

Lalalisa_m :
YOU'RE ASKING ME?! YOU!? DASHA?! KISSING?!

Wait whatttttttttttttttttt? How did they find out? And do they think I did it purposely?! Eeekkksss I would never kiss Dasha ewww

Me:
Yah it wasn't me!! She grabbed me out of nowhere and just kissed me. She wasn't letting me go bruhhhhh

Lalalisa_m :
Idc! Rosé has seen some pics of you and that bitch kissing and now she's too hurt!

Oh so that's why she isn't talking to me, now I get it ha~ but hold the fodge up! Uhhhhh my rosieeee she must be so hurt.

I quickly put on my shoes and ran down to my car and drove straight to my Rosie's place. I arrived at her driveway and got off. I rang the doorbell and someone I assume one of their maids opened the door. I bowed like flash and ran upstairs to Rosie's room faster than light. I entered her room quietly without making any noise and I saw her laying on the bed with her face buried in the pillow and I could sense she was crying too hard. My feet slowly moved towards her and I sat on the bed next to her

She obviously felt the bed move a lil and she looked at me then her tears started to fall even faster. She sat up and started hitting my chest while I just watched her. It hurts seeing her like this..

Soon the power of the punches decreased and she leaned her head on my chest and continued crying her heart out. I wrapped my arms around her and held her in my embrace tightly. Minutes later, she seemed to calm down a lil, she slightly pushed me away and took her phone and typed something. She handed me the phone after she was done writing

"please leave.. I know why you're here.. To explain and to" make everything alright" but sorry to say I don't wanna listen to any of your explanations.. Leave me on my own and now you can go to that girl, I don't care at all.. I'm breaking up with you.. "

Tears started to form in my eyes as I moved my head up to look at her and as I was about to say something she turned her head to the other direction, letting me know that she doesn't wanna hear. I sighed and put her phone down before speaking up." I-I'll get going now... Take c-care" I didn't wanna let it show but my voice broke while talking. I got up and quickly left her house. I entered my car and my emotions took over me soon after. I put my head on the stearing wheel and cried my heart out.

I fucked up real bad this time.

_____________________________________________

Hehehe ik ik but hey! I apologise in the last chapter already so pfff

She's the prettiest girl existing 🥺