Chase saves Skye from drowning

At the Pool...

Chase was sleeping next to Skye while Skye was awake just looking at the clouds in the sky.

Skye: Those clouds are quite puffy.

Skye sees a cloud that's shaped like a heart.

Skye: Hey! That cloud is shaped like a heart!

But when Skye takes a peak of the Pool, she spots a pink ball next to it.

Skye: Hey! A ball!

Skye ran to the ball, but when she got near it, the ball disappeared making Skye fall in the pool.

Skye: (Gasp)

Skye tried to slow herself down, but it was no use, she fell in the Pool.

Skye: (Gasp for air) *Bark x4* Help! I can't swim!-

Skye sank underwater and she swam up to the top.

Skye: Help!! *Bark x2*-

Skye sank underwater again. All that noise woke Chase up from his nap and he looks to see Skye drowning in the Pool.

Skye: *Bark x3* Help! Help me!

Chase: Skye!! Oh my gosh she's drowning!

Chase ran to the Pool to save Skye.

Skye: Help! Help! Hellllllp!-

Skye sank underwater with bubbles coming atop the water and her paw sticking out of the water.

Chase: No! Skye!!

Chase jumped in the Pool and he grabbed onto Skye's collar by his mouth and he pulled her out of the Pool.

Chase: Man, that was crazy!

Chase shook to dry his Fur up and checked on Skye who was unconscious and wet.

Chase: I can't believe that Skye was drowning in the Pool.

Skye coughed up water and gained back her consciousness.

Skye: (Cough x4) Chase, thank you.

Chase: It was nothing really. I can't believe you were drowning.

Skye: Yeah, my parents never gave me swimming lessons when I was a young puppy. They were afraid I'd drown, or get eaten by a whale.

But then, Skye's stomach growls.

Skye: (Moan) My stomach.

Skye wasn't feeling so well.

Chase: Skye, are you feeling okay?

Skye: Not really.

Chase: Hold on, I'll have Marshall check you out.

Skye: Thanks Chase.

Chase then lifted Skye onto his back and carried her back to the Lookout to have Marshall check how she's feeling.

The End.