Chapter 51 || The Night

Today Amelia sat in the great hall with her slytherin friends, everyone telling about their plans for the ball and Amelia felt like an idiot. Draco asked some beauxbatons girl out, pansy was mad so she accepted a guy from drumstrangs, Blaise was suddenly smart enough to ask Daphne out, she couldnt have been happier.

While quitely eating and listening to their plans, Amelia's eyes darted to the hufflepuff table where a certain brown haired boy, who also happen to be her boyfriend just joined. He was laughing with his friends making Amelia feel more and more pissed. She clenched her fists on the table glaring im his direction.

"I'll be right back guys" Amelia said in a low dangerous tone and went towards the hufflepuff table.

She exhaled exasperatedly and tapped on her boyfriend's shoulder. He turned around with a smile as if already knew it was her.

"Can i sit too?" Amelia asked with a slight smile. Cedric nodded and shifted a bit to make room for her beside him. Amelia smiled and sat beside him.

"So Ernie have you asked out Claire out?" Amelia asked to the boy across her. Claire had been his girlfriend since last year.

"Whats there to ask, she is my girlfriend obviously she will go with me" Ernie said as if it was the most obvious think.

Amelia hummed. So this is the hufflepuff idealogy. The whole damn school is busy asking people out and they dont even feel the need of doing that.

"You say your shopping done?" Ernie asked. Shopping for what? To go alone?

"Yep" Amelia lied shortly and looked away trying to avoid further conversation. She sat there for fifteen minutes and her lovely boyfriend didnt even utter a word to her.

"Cedric I think Draco is calling me" Amelia said bringing his attention towards her.

"Okay, bbye" Cedric said with a smile and turned back to talking to his friends. Amelia stared at him in disbelief befote huffing angrily and leaving.

"Amelia what color would rather suit me blue or green?" Pansy asked as Amelia sat down across her beside Draco.

"I honestly dont know Pansy" Amelia said a bit irritated.

"Hey Amelia" Ivan's voice rang from the other side.

"Hi Ivan" Amelia forced a smile.

"What happened trouble in paradise?" He asked smirking. Never in her life Amelia had felt to chop someone's mouth of like she felt today.

"How about you concentrate on not to embarrass yourself and Fleur at the ball?" Amelia mocked innocently. She saw Ivan taking extra dance lessons, he sucked at dancing. He made a face as if Amelia shaved his head and turned back to his friend.

"Why so pissed?" Draco asked snickering.

"Just don't ask" Amelia grumpled laying her head on his shoulder.

"If you want i can get you some good boys" Draco offered, Amelia wanted to snort, he said it af if he boys are sold in market.

"Thats very sweet of you, but i would like to see what my boy has going in his mind" Amelia said.

***

While sitting in the gryffindor common room, a first year boy approached Amelia and handed her a note which said:

The place where you told me you love breaking teeth

Amelia snorted on how idiotic details her boyfriend remembers about her. The boy who gave her the note left with a weird look. Amelia shook her head smiling and packing her stuff she left for the place as described by her boyfriend.