one and only chapter

gojo drops you off at your home after a tiring mission for which he had you accompany him to learn more about special grades, truth be told, you did learn a lot of new things but that doesn't mean you didn't get hella tired.

you just missed your soft bed and wanted to cuddle with your boyfriend megumi. As you entered your apartment you saw megumi lying on the couch watching some show on netflix, he paused the tv upon your arrival and stood up to greet you with a hug.  

you walked towards him with tired steps, "gumiiiiii" you stretched out the last vowel of his name which gave him an idea that you were pretty tired, he hugged your form and you rested your head in his chest, your arms going around his neck like it was the most natural thing in the world. 

"wow, you're looking quite tired," megumi said as he patted your head while still hugging you, "and you're looking quite hot" you mumbled, he let out a giggle and picked you up like a baby.

"now isn't the time about me baby, come on let's run you a hot bath", this made you smile cause he knew exactly how you need to relax.

Megumi filled the bathtub with hot water and dropped in a bath bomb, soon foam began to cover the surface of the water, he gently undressed you removing each and every article of your clothing with soft and careful hands, he helped you get in the tub and asked you if you want him to stay in the bathroom with you, "no 'gumi I think I can handle from here, thank you so much" you smiled at him, "I'll leave some clothes in the bedroom" he said while smiling and exited the bathroom leaving you to relax by yourself.

after 15 mins of just lying I'm hot water, you felt much relaxed and calm, your sore muscles were not aching anymore. You washed your hair and your body quickly, walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body and another towel wrapped in your hair, on entering the bedroom you saw that megumi did what he said and there were some clothes lying on the bed for you to wear after your bath.

Aside from the underwear, they weren't your clothes though, you picked up your(megumi's) black T-shirt and sweatpants and dressed yourself up, not bothering to wear a bra anymore. You left your hair to airdry and walked into the living room where megumi was now preparing dinner for both of you. 

He made your favourite kind of pasta and you almost wanted to cry at how considerate he is, he may not be the most affectionate boyfriend but he never failed to make you feel loved. "Awww thanks baby you didn't have to do this" you hugged him from behind, "after spending an entire day with that annoying bastard you deserve some good food," Megumi said making you giggle.

You both carried your plates to the couch to eat comfortably and you put on 'Mean Girls' cause it was your favorite movie. After finishing dinner you both just sat on the couch talking about your day while the movie was playing in the background and your legs were resting on Megumi's lap.

Megumi saw you running your hands through your hair and an idea popped in his head, after thinking for a while he finally asked "y/n, can I braid your hair ?" you looked at him in confusion but soon that confusion turned into joy "why of course you can 'gumi" you smiled and walked to the bedroom, Megumi turned off the tv and followed you.

You sat in front of your dressing table and handed a comb to your boyfriend, he combed through your long hair, gently untangling them from ends to roots, and proceeded to braid them. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was focused on the task at hand. The braid was not the best but it was pretty neat and cute, you turned towards Megumi, his face set in anticipation waiting for your reply, "not bad baby you did well for your first time" you said making him blush, you leaned in to kiss him and he kissed you back with the same energy.

"What time is it ?" you asked, "it's 1 am, I think we should sleep now it's pretty late and I have a mission lined up for tomorrow," he told you and you nodded.

You set your phone on the bedside table, leaving it to charge overnight, and got under the warm comforter waiting for your boyfriend.

Megumi entered the bedroom and a smile graced his features when he saw you lying under the comforter, he joined you under the warm covers and opened his arms for you to cuddle. You both scooted closer to the middle of the bed and you laid your head against his head, he wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed your forehead. "good night y/n" he whispered, "Good night Megumi" you replied as you sink deeper into his embrace.

"i love you" you whisper quietly, "and I, you" he whispers back and you two fall asleep in each other's arms. You were so grateful to have a caring boyfriend like Megumi and you loved him so much.

_____________________
(A/N): I'm planning on writing more oneshots for megumi(and other anime characters too) because i love him very much and he's my favorite from jjk, so follow if you liked this and  feedback is appreciated :)