𝐒𝐢𝐱

[6]

[6]

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞

The next day and the day after, I went back to the forest

The next day and the day after, I went back to the forest. During those summer days I ran and played all around the mountain or sometimes just sitting under a tree and talking about pokemon stuff, mostly debating over which is the cuter pokemon between eve and pikachu.

---

It was a beautiful summer day, the wind was blowing cool soothing breezes and the sun was shining brightly over us but it wasn't too hot. Me and (y/n) were at a big open grass field. Such a wonderful day.

And on a very wonderful wonderful day, (y/n) just had to spend it by trying to do a back flip...

OVER MY LIVING CHILD BODY.

Which was really dangerous for the both of us considering I was a small child, if she fails and fall on me I'll be squished, probably break a few bones and for (y/n) I don't know maybe DISSAPPEAR !??

What should I do !??

All of a sudden in the mist of my panic I recalled tsuchigomori san's words 'Do tell me if this oaf decides to do something stupid just scream out loud or something.'

Should I scream for tsuchigomori san ? Should I ? Or maybe I should try reason with her first... Yeah I think I should try to reason with her first.

"Um... (y/n) why don't we do something else, this seems pretty dangerous you know and tsuchigomori san asked you to not do anything stupid." I said worriedly hoping that she would give in and not do this.

"Nooooo I wanna do this~ I've been practicing this for a while now and you're the perfect test subject to jump over so pleasee~" she pleaded with a sweet tone. I can already imagine her puffing her cheeks while pouting like a child behind that fox mask despite not knowing what her face actually looks like. I'm can't give in yet.

"But it's dangerous (y/n), what if you slip and fall on me accidently touching my skin then you'll dissappear and I don't want that. I want to keep playing with you and talk with you. I know I just met you a few days ago and this might sound weird but I really like you (y/n) please stay with me, please don't dissappear and leave me." I confessed and she replied chuckle.

"Oh~? Is that a confession Teru ?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to calm down "Y-yes it is !" I stuttered a bit, I know my face was just flushed red that if you compare it with a tomato, the only difference would be two blue orbs on my face called eyes.

"Then I'll have to decline, you're still too young for this Teru-" She said softly. I should've known she wouldn't feel the same way.

"Oh..." was all I could voice out. I hung ny head down low, I was desperately trying not to cry as tears prick the corners of my eyes. It was my first time liking someone and getting rejected immediately.

"Wait let me finish. I'll wait for you until you get older. That is if you still feel the same way then..." she continued. My heart was leaping with joy.

"I WILL !!" I exclaimed happily. Despite people saying 'enjoy your youth' or 'growing up is not as good as it seems' I just can't wait to grow up. I'm really glad she understands my feelings well and she's right, for now I'm still too young.

"Now~ lay down and close your eyes Teru." I didn't bother thinking about what she was going to do, I just obeyed and quickly lay on the soft summer green grass shutting my eyes and completely forgetting what she tried to do before until all of a sudden she started counting down.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"HIYAH !!"

Oh right, she was gonna do a back flip over my body.

OVER MY BODY !!?

OH NO I WAS SO CAUGHT UP IN MY FEELINGS I COMPLETELY FORGOT !

My eyes shot open right when (y/n)'s face was a few inches away from mine, her body floating on air. It felt as if time had stopped just so I can take in all of her beautiful features that was usually hidden behind her fox mask. Flawless (s/c) skin, mesmerizing bright (e/c) eyes that met with my blue ones, pink rosy cheeks and pretty pink lips that was holding the brightest smile right now.

She's...so beautiful.

But time doesn't stop for anyone as she successfully landed on back her feet. I was still starstruck by her beauty and lay there silently while still recalling that very very brief moment while silenty staring into the sky.

"Hey Teru what are you doing having a staring contest with the sky ?" I snapped out of my thoughts as (Y/n)'s voice broke me out of my trance, then I turned to see her with her mask back on again and a visible frown made its way on my face as I sat up.

Why does she even wear a mask.

She sat down crossed legged in front of me and as if reading my mind she asked. "I looked normal didn't I ?"

"Why are you wearing that mask ?" I asked.

"If I don't wear a mask then, I don't look like one of the spirits do I ?"

Huh ? That's right. She doesn't look like a spirit. The other spirits I've met so far always had something weird or unique that screams I'm a spirit.

"You're weird." I told and she just chuckled.

"Now let's try that backflip again."

"Please no."