5 Remaining Wishes

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

My one and only girlfriend Y/N died on cardiac arrest at the age of 23 years old at 12 o' clock in the midnight. That night I already felt incomplete because the only one person that completes me was already dead. I've been loving her for 12 years and I am the luckiest and the happiest man ever when she became my girlfriend.

She is the only one who makes me happy, she the only one who treated me like her husband even though we didn't married yet, tho she wants to train herself to be a wife to me and she wants me to make her gown during the wedding day. The design that she wants is simple but elegant because that kind of design was one of her dream when she got married to the man she loves and that's me. When Baji knew the death of her sister, he became stubborn but deep inside it's painful for him because his one and only princess and the person who made him happy was dead.

One time, Baji told me about the list of her 5 remaining wishes after the day of burial. Then, I was curious about it. So I decided to ask Baji about it during the gang assembly.

"Baji?"

"Hmm? What is it Mitsuya?"

"About Y/N's 5 Remain Wishes before her death, what's all about behind it?"

"Here, it's time to make it true" he said as he gave a black notebook with stars and a big cresent moon on it.

Well she loves moon and stars. That is why, I gave her a moon necklace and a star ring during the 10th anniversary. After Baji gave the notebook, I saw her thoughts about her day in school and the day when she was with me and I fell inlove more with her, until I saw her 5 remaining wishes that she didn't make it when she's alive.

𝘛𝘰: 𝘔𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦 & 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘏𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘺𝘢

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦,

𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦,
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 & 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦 <3

1. 𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇, 𝖻𝗎𝗒 2 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗎𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒.

2. 𝖦𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗍 5 𝗈' 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗍.

3. 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 (𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇? 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁)

4. 𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗅𝖾.

5. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁, 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗇 12 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾.

I didn't expect that she have those wishes before she died and she didn't ever told me ever since, It's so heartfelt for me but still it's sad because I really miss her.

5 months had been passed, I already made it come true and they are 1 remaining wish and that is the last wish not until the time I found out that I have a brain tumor and I told Baji and the others about my illness. He always tell me that I should take the operation but I resist because I want to live with my wife Y/N at another life.

"Mitsuya, you should take the operation if you don't that, my sister wouldn't be happy. If you do that for yourself she wants you to live a simple life without her and be happy with someone else."

"Be happy with someone else? I became incomplete when she died bro because she is the only one who completed me. So please, let me do this because I still love your sister even though she is already dead!"

"Bro! What the?! Toman still needs yo~"

"But she needs me too, she's already waiting for me Baji! Damn it!"

Until Mikey appears...

"Let him be Baji every inch of him, your sister became his completed piece of his himself and you know that right?"

I felt the happiness when Mikey, supported me on what I do. Tho, the founding members of Toman are also one of my completed pieces of myself aside of my wife (Baji's sister).

Hours had been passed, I died in the same time and date but different illness and 1 year gap of age.

"I already accomplished all of your 5 Remaining Wishes my wife! We will be together again and continue our love story, wait for me there okay? I love you so much my wife"