Feels

This is a oneshot
(----) equals to crush name

It's a calm day. Just think in my mind all about the wonderful things in the sea, sky with a night along with it. Thinking about it makes a smile for me.

As time goes on

What is love or is this a crush I feel towards them. I felt more scared to tell them. But I was able to confess to them.

-ok the love scene will be cheese because I  don't know how to write the love part very well. -

"(----) may I talk to you in private. Sure y/n it will be great." you made sure others won't be around.  "Hey (----) I just wanted to say that I like you. And saying these words are very difficult, so you better not let me repeat myself."

Seeing their face made it seem like they were shocked. But they return the words. "y/n I love you too." hearing that made me happy. But it feels like my heart is missing something. Like someone that I actually care for. So I have up on it.
We been dating for a few months later became into years.

- Meanwhile at wonderworld balan and lance know you were happy but still had a bit of a sad look. But couldn't do anything about it. -

Sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter it's just hard to step up right now but it's going to be a long chapter.

That's it don't go down even more.

Hey I'm warning you

Last warning

Just kidding

They reject your confess towards them. And you were sort of ok with it. No, you actually won't ok because your heart hurts so much. So much that balan and lance were waiting for you outside the doors.
They hugged you, did anyone to make you feel better. A little kiss on the cheeks and it did. Which makes them happy. You have been the happiest. Pulling pranks on each other. It was all fun till you had to go home again.
"Bye lance and balan see you next time"  you gave each of them a kiss on the lips. Then left through the doors to go home.

I didn't know how to make the kiss part so I just did that. Well as I said early about the chapters that's why I haven't posted it yet.

Bye for now.