Forget

Taehyung POV-

Flashback continuing: 

Y/N: "Taehyung, do you wanna hang out later?"

Taehyung: "Sure." You said still with the boxy smile plastered to your face. Y/N smiled and walked away while skipping. You were excited to meet her again. You went back to the swing and started swinging. This time, you didn't feel empty, you felt your heart beating fast. Beating, because of Y/N.  

Timeskip-

You swung until a figure approached you. It was Y/N. 

Y/N: "Taehyung-ah. Let's go?" 

You got up and stood beside her as you started walking. 

Y/N: "I know a really good ice cream shop. We can go there. Are you okay with it?"

Taehyung: "Yeah." You said coldly. 

Y/N: "Yah! Stop being so cold!" She smiled as she put her thumbs up. You noticed that her eyes would become an upside down U when she smiled. You chuckled.

Taehyung: "Fine." You flashed your boxy smile once again."

You both laughed. 

Y/N: "Good Job."

You smiled again. 

Y/N: "Oh Look! There's the shop. They sell strawberry and blueberry ice cream."

You both got ice cream and sat down on a bench in the park. 

Y/N: "Mmmm! This is really good!" She said cheerfully.

Taehyung: "Yeah. There are little pieces of strawberry in the ice cream."

Y/N: "I got a big piece." As Y/N was about to eat it, you took the spoon from her hand and ate it.

Y/N: "Yah! Why'd you do that! You're so bad!"

Taehyung: "No, no. I'm good boy."

You both started to laugh. 

Y/N: "Taehyung-ah! You're so messy. You have it all over your lips."

Taehyung licked his lips. 

Taehyung: "Is it gone?"

Y/N started to blush. 

Y/N: "U-uh, not yet."

Taehyung: "How about now?"

Y/N: "Let me just do it." Y/N took the napkin and slowly started to dab your lips. She gulped at the sight of your full, rosy, soft lips. She bit her bottom lip to control her blushing face.

 It was night, and the moonlight glistened in her beautiful eyes. 

Taehyung: "Y/N-ah, you have some ice cream on your lip. Let me wipe it for you."

You bent forward and licked her lips. They were sweet with a soft strawberry taste. 

She stared out you while touching her lips in shock. 

Y/N: "Yah! That was my first kiss!"

Taehyung: "I don't think that is how you give a kiss."

You bent forward, again, and placed your lips on hers. You closed your eyes and started to move your lips. You were waiting for her response. She slowly started moving her lips as well and placed her arms around your neck. It was also: YOUR FIRST KISS.