Chapter 1

" W-why! Why this?! In this moment of time. Why must we be put to the test in such a time like this. A time were we all need each other?!"

      Y/N didn't understand why Rei was yelling. It scared her abit. Well, the fact that she had to witness Rei's boyfriend die. Y/N could bet once Rei was done with her boyfriend she would come running to Takashi for comfort, and that he did. It stirred her up abit. Having to sit on the roof with her bully, that everyone thought was o-so-innocent.

But in reality. She isn't. She a dumb whore.

    But the way Y/N's genes were set up, prevented her from ever wanting to be a dominate one. A leader. She inhearited the shy, clumsy, and sweet gal genes from her mother, and she hated it often too.

  Rei glanced at Y/N with a pang of jelousy that hit her chest. Y/N was beyond beautiful. Her foreign attributes, her C/S chest, her curvy waist, and the best of all, her H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. It made Rei look dull compared to Y/N. That's why she started to bully and spread rumors about her, so she'd feel more confident in herself, and make Y/N feel inferior.

    "We have to get off this roof." Takashi stood up gently taking Rei off of him. He glanced around the room only to finally notice a girl sitting there on the floor with tears bubbling around her eyes, "Hey! Why are you crying!"

Had he finally notice her, "I-I'm scared..."

His face scrunched up into a scowl, "Don't you see we are both in the same situation?! I am scared shitless, but do you see me whining on the floor waiting to get eaten by those idots?! No! So get up and stop crying!"

   The un-shed tears finally spilled out of her eyes ares he yelled at her. Her crush fibally noticed her, but he yelled at her for cryin, "I-I'm sorry. I don't mean to. When I'm scared or under pressure I gwet tearyed," Y/N look up at him and wiped her tears from around her eyes before smiling at him, "I'm sorry, I'll try not to cry again-!"

"!" Takashi backed up slightly blushing. He glanced at her side ways before turning away. Rei saw all of it. She sneered at Y/N as she sat and dusted off her uniform, "What do you think about Y/N, Takashi?"

"She's a crybaby," Rei snickered internal at that, "But, she is a cute one. How she's all shy, but then 'I'll try my best for you sempai-' type."

   Takashi sighed looking at the girl again. She really was pretty cute, but right now he couldnt think of that. He had to think of getting the girls out, "Aright. So what were going to do is. We're going straight for the nurses office, so that we can get medical supplies and stuff. Rei and Y/N nodded their head in understanding.

"Alright lets go."

I'll Edit later lol hope you enjoyed