Six

Liza was sitting on the couch in the living room when she got a text from Eva.

                Incoming text from Eva🤍

Eva🤍
Heyyy, I heard your in LA
And I was wondering if you
Wanted to go for lunch!?

Liza✋🏻❤️
Heyyy girl
I miss you too I would fs be down
Where?

Eva🤍
I was thinking sugar factory

Liza✋🏻❤️
Omg yess I would love to
I have wanted to go but
None of the boys will take me

Eva🤍
Yay, I'll pick you up at
1:30, sound good?

Liza✋🏻❤️
Sounds good!!
See you then

End of message

It was currently 10:30 so Liza decided to go get ready for lunch with Eva.

Eva was one of the first girls she met when she came to LA. Liza  and Eva have been best friends since. Seeing that Liza hadn't been in LA for about 2 years she never really got to see Eva, which made her excited because she was meeting up with her today.

Liza walked downstairs and it was currently 11:00, so she had thirty minutes until Eva would be here to pick her up.

"Why are you all dressed up. You going somewhere?" Quinton spoke as she watched as her little sister entered the room. "Ya, Eva is picking me up and we're going out for lunch" Liza said as she grabbed a water from the fridge. "Nice, you haven't seen her in like forever, also tell her i said hi" Quinton spoke. "Um ok, weirdo, anyways where's Jaden I wanna say goodbye to him" Liza questioned as she took a sip of her water. "Oh he left early for the studio ig he's recording more for his album" Quinton said then realized he wasn't supposed to tell Liza. " what did you say? Jaden had an album coming out?" Liza said shocked as her phone buzzed.

Liza looked down to see she had a text from Eva saying she was outside.

"We are talking about this as soon as I get back" Liza said and she pointed to her brother then herself, and walked out of the room. "Awe shit" Quinton spoke under his breathe knowing jaden would kill him.

The truth was before jaden had left this morning he told all the boys to keep him dropping his album a secret from Liza. He had wanted to tell her himself when he had all the songs down. But now he can't because Quinton spilled the beans.

"Hey Eva" Liza said as she got into the car. "Hey Liza, how have you been it been so long" Eva said as she pulled Liza into a hug. "Ya Ik, I've been good how about you" Liza said as she pulled away from the hug she had just received. " I'm great so glad to see you" Eva spoke.

Eva and Liza made their way to the sugar factory. For lunch they arrived, and went and sat down to eat. While Eva and Liza were talking they were interrupted by the waiter.

"Everything tasting ok over here" waiter said, Evas eyes lit of as she made eye contact with the boy. "Yes, thank you" Liza spoke as she had to speak for the both of them because Eva was lost in thought about the waiter. "Eva, earth to Eva" Liza spoke as she waved her hand over the girls face. "Ya, sorry got lost in thought"she spoke as the waiter walked away to another table. "Ya got lost in thought about the waiter" Liza spoke under her breathe. "Ya, and I'm I not allowed to think he's cute" Eva spoke playfully as she gave Liza a little push from across the table. "I mean your always allowed but maybe try to make it less obvious, like you were staring at him like he was some crazy hot dude that you fell head over heals for" Liza spoke leaning over the table to make sure Eva heard every word she spoke. "Well he was super hot and I did fall head over heals for him" Eva spoke as she leaned back in her chair crossing her arms. Liza just laughed at the girl in a playful way.

After they were finished Liza had asked for the bill and the waiter had gone to get it when they he came back there was a number on the receipt with a note attached to it.

It read

Here is my number for the girl in the black top and I'm pretty sure her name is Eva. I thought you were very pretty so I thought I would shoot my shot. Give me a call and let's Make plans.

-sincerely, Connor

"HOLY SHIT, no way he thinks I'm pretty" Eva spoke as the top got up and took the receipt and walked to the car. "Call the number right now, I wanna see what he says" Liza spoke as she picked up Eva's phone handing it to the girl. "Ok, ok, but don't say a word or else I will have to end you" Eva spoke. Liza nodded her head in response as she watched Eva type the number into her phone calling it.

"Hello, this is Conner speaking, who's this?" Conner questioned wondering who was calling him. "Hi, um, this is the girl from the restaurant the one you gave you number to" Eva spoke nervously. "Oh, ya hey, i didn't think you would call" Connor spoke. "Ya, well I did and here we are, and by the way you were right my name is Eva" Eva spoke.

Eva and Conner talked back in forth for a while and Liza sat there on her phone, while she was scrolling threw tiktok she got a text from jaden.

Jaden🤍🎸
Hey, are you ok,
Where r you?

Liza🤍☺️
I'm good,
Just sitting in the parking lot waiting
For Eva to end a convo
With the waiter she met at the restaurant
He gave her his number now their on the phone

Jaden🤍🎸
Oh, wow, that's a lot
Well can't wait to see you
When you get home
Drive safe
😘

Liza🤍☺️
Ya it is,
I will.

Liza was dropped off back at home by Eva and headed inside. It was around 12:30, Eva and Liza had gone out on the city for a while after Eva talked on the phone with Conner.

Liza made her way upstairs, trying to be as quiet as possible because everyone was already in their rooms.

Liza entered jaden and her room, as she opened the door she looked over to see jaden was still wide awake.

"Hey you ok, you didn't have to wait for me" Liza spoke as she walked into the room closing the door behind her. "Ya, just wanted to be here when you came just so i know that everything was ok, and mostly because I can't sleep with out you" jaden spoke as he Scooch to the end of the bed, and pulling Liza into his lap. "Aw how sweet of you, well I'm just gonna get ready then we can go to bed" Liza spoke as she pulled away from Jaden and walked into the bathroom.

Liza was done getting ready and crawled into bed and felt two arms wrap around her waist. She didn't bother to turn around because she already knew it was jaden. Then they both drifted off to sleep.

Author note ✏️

Hope y'all liked this chapter, Ik it wasn't much and wasn't very exciting my but I have been very busy and, I needed to get this chapter out for y'all.

Anyways love y'all heave a great night or day.

Stay safe my luvs