Synopsis

An Ordinary girl Who's obsess with books. One day a big Boom change her life.Suddenly,She transmigrated as the Duke's daughter and the Villainess of a fantasy and historical Romance Novel she once read.

Her name was Chloe Dione , An ordinary girl and a college student. Her beauty is average but when it comes her Grades Chloe is above average. She loves or more like Obsess reading books either fictional and non-fictional.

She once read a Fantasy/Historical Romance Novel where the Crown Prince Falls in love with the Baron's Daugther a low ranked noble.The Whole story is exciting but is always ruined by the Villainess. In the Story the Villainess which is the duke's daughter gets a very painful death. 

Chloe Sympathized the villainess because she believed that the villainess deserves a second chance, She may be evil but she was just blinded by her love towards the Crown Prince.But an unexpected day happened . Chloe met an accident and suddenly reincarnated as the Duke's Daughter!! and become the owner of the villainess's Body .

What will she do? Will she be like the villainess of the Novel and face a painful death?

or

Now that she's the owner of the body .Will she make amends and change the future of the villainess?

Chloe Dione became Charlotte Yvonne Walter the duke's daughter and the VILLAINESS.

_______________

Author

All happenings,places,Characters,names and everythings is Composed by my imaginative mind.There is no connection to the real world.Please expect grammatical errors and typos.

please vote hihi