Chapter 3: Helping Hand

N I C O| waters

N I C O| waters

@ 4theloveofindia:

10/10 on the recommendation, we blew a bag on food. It was so good that we couldn't just stop at one meal and ended up with half the menu at our table.
However, I'm left with an extra two pounds that I need off asap lol
I know you've got a gym membership, mind if I come as your plus one?

"What time is it?"

Locking my phone, I placed it back onto my nightstand and stretched before turning over to face Eden's perfectly sculpted back. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her gently into my chest and kissed her exposed shoulder. "7 am."

"I wish I had the ability to sleep in." She yawned.

"Early bird gets the first worm."

"Early bird is also always tired as hell!" With that statement she finally turned around to face me, placing her palm against my cheek, she stroked it with her thumb meanwhile keeping her eyes closed.

"What's on the agenda for you?" I took the time to examine how beautiful this woman was. The calmness she exuded, the way her chest rose ever so slightly with every breath she drew in, the shape of her lips and the way they parted before she spoke, her wispy lashes and the beauty marks that were scattered perfectly against her clear skin. I was blessed to know that she was mine.

"I have to upload the last match making video, today is the finale for Carlos and Tabitha. Then I have to start editing my weekly vlog, I have a sponsorship so I have to send that in for approval. Afterwards, I have to take content pictures for boohoo. I also have to get on instagram live for thirty minutes to talk about this new skincare line." She yawned again, "They're actually pretty good, I must say. I just can't pronounce their name." 

"Sounds like a busy day..."

"I feel like I'm forgetting something though, I have to get up and check my phone."

"My mom's brunch for Marco and Michaela."

Eden's eyes flew open and she halted from stroking my cheek. "How the hell did I forget?"

"It was booked last minute so I'm not surprised."

"I'm going to have to try and move things around now." Eden wasted no time with getting up and out of the bed. I watched her waltz across the room naked, she grabbed the robe and tossed it over her shoulder before heading into the living room.

"Babe, she'll have to understand if you can't. I hope you know that." I sat up, resting against the headboard while picking up my phone again. Shaking my head, I closed the unread message and opted for my usual timeline scrolling.

Eden rushed back in with her agenda in hand along with her matching pink pen between her lips. Plopping onto the bed, she sat up next to me and ran her finger along the noted plans she had set. Just as today, most of the boxes for the remainder of the week were just as full. It was clear that she was not playing about being booked and busy this summer.