[Chapter 3] Its Coming to be Okay

Dirk opened Daves car door waiting for him to get out. He hopped out fast and hugged Dirk quickly. Dirk walked Dave to the door and began to open the door. Dirk accidently dropped the key because his hands were shaking so bad. He let out a small gasp as it fell to the floor. He went to lean down and get it but Dave was already closer than he was. Dave grabbed the key and reached out to give it to Dirk. Dirk gasped as he saw Daves bloodstained sleeves. Dave stepped back and looked at the ground. "Bro," whisper Dirk thrusting open the door and pulling Dave inside.

"Bro what the hell are you doing I'm fine, chill out," said Dave trying to pull away from Dirks tight grasp. "You're obviously not fine dumb ass you're bleeding," said Dirk looking worried. He grabbed the roll of bandages out of the bathroom and gently pulled up Daves sleeves. Dave winced in pain and Dirks eyes began to water. "Dave, where are your blades," asked Dirk, eyes glued to Daves arms. "Uh..." said Dave in a low voice. "Little Bro, tell me where your damn blades are now," demanded Dirk, voice rising. Dave walked him into his room and handed over his blades. Dirk walked over to the window and forced it open roughly. Dave sat back down on the couch looking at his lap. With one toss out the window Daves blades were gone. Dirk slammed the window shut and slowly walked to Dave. He sat down next to him, pulling his arm closer to him. Dirk began to kiss up and down Daves cuts gently, earning a small smile from Dave.

A few moments later Dirk began to wrap Daves arms in bandages. He kissed Daves forehead and stood up waiting for Dave. Dave looked up at him blushing. Dirk bent down and gave the smaller one a kiss, slowly turning more passionate and heated. Dirk lifted the other onto his waist and Dave wrapped his legs around Dirk. They kissed as Dirk walked to his room. A few minutes later they were cuddling.

"I love you bro. I'm so sorry.."

Dirk kissed him softly and looked at his beautiful red eyes.

"I would do anything for you, I love you so much Dave, so stop saying sorry okay?"

[A/N] Yes. I know. It's isn't exactly like their personalities. But this is my story okay? I'm trying to make all the right twists to make it a good story. So I'm sorry if you're upset that that's not exactly how they act. Sorry ]

~KeyAndCravat