before i was born.

So let me start off with this. My life isn't like any other. Nor am i trying to make it about me; well correction. This story is about me.
My mom had met my biological father when she was working at a gas station. He started coming around more and more. He finally came up with the courage to ask her out. Why did my mother say yes? No clue. If she hadn't I wouldn't be here today. So there's the honey moon phase; we all know in some aspect or another what that was like. Well push comes to shove, My sperm donor, was all happy go lucky. Until my mom told him she was pregnant with, yours truly. Yes me. He then turned into a psycho after that. My mother was 3 months pregnant with me, when my sperm donor tried to kill her. She had came home from a very long day at work. He was sitting on the couch doing most likely nothing from what my mother has told me about when she was pregnant. She had told him to get a job or get out. He obviously didn't like that idea considering the fact that he tried to kill my unborn corpse. 3 months i was just the size or a walnut. It took 2 hours until the cops got there to arrest him. My mother had hid in my grandmother's bedroom and pushed a dresser in front of the door to keep my sperm donor from getting in. He got arrested for Child endangerment charges, Attempted man slaughter, and endangering the mother of an unborn developing fetus..
Well that's enough about me for a night. I understand that this is a short chapter. Remember that I only know this because of the fact that my mother and multiple family members told me how rough it was before i was born.