A Retelling of my Second Story

This is a retelling of Rath Dal Sheelal, my second oc from way back when I first started writing on Wattpad. A few bits of Rath's story will be different, and other stuff will be the same, much like his liberation of his people from the Yam'rii, and his joining the Republic, though it will be for different reasons. His gear until late into Season 4 of SWTCW will be him without his cybernetics, and his weapons will include two vibroswords on his back, a custom blaster pistol, and a cycler rifle. His cyborg appearance has been completely redesigned to reflect him as a soldier of the Republic, and the leader of the Kaleesh people in the form of tribal markings on the armor, and cybernetic limbs. The color of his lightsabers has been changed from red to yellow, though the grips have remained the same.

I hope this helped out. I'm probably not gonna show the Liberation of Kalee again, because that whole arc in hindsight was a pain to write. But everyone who's been with me since 2016 knows what happened, and for those who haven't read the original story yet, please go read it. But as always, comment, rate and leave advice so I can improve. Rath's journey starts anew! Until then, have a good night guys.

(I used this song a lot in the original story, and it honestly fit Rath so well when I wrote him the first time around.)