✨CHANGE✨

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

In the middle of practice match 3 v3 between 

Kageyama

Hinata 

Tsukishima

vs 

Daichi

Sugawara 

Asahi

It is in the final point for team 3rd years from 24 - 23. Kageyama use his monster serve and it is being saved by Daichi. The ball being set by Suga and Asahi spike the ball hard while being block by Hinata and Tsukishima but Hinata doesn't jump high enough the ball went through and 3rd years got the last point. 

Hinata POV:

'I don't jump high enough and Kageyama is going to be pissed.' thought Hinata. Hinata saw Kageyama approach me and started to yell. "WHY CAN YOU JUMP HIGHER HAH!" "WHY ARE SO SHORT AND A DUMBASS!" "WE LOSE A POINT BECAUSE OF YOU!" shouted Kageyama while he is shouting at me everyone startled because Kageyama is shouting and blaming him. I just look down on the floor while feeling angry and sad because I'm not tall or smart, it also doesn't mean he can just blame at me. So I rush to pack my bags while crying on my way home leaving without anyone noticing that I have gone home.

Team's POV:

We were to shock to notice an orange blur that went home. Kageyama is done with his ranting, looking for Hinata but shocked him is that Hinata has gone home without alerting anyone. We look at Kageyama to see him shock that Hinata has run home early since practice is not yet done. Kageyama tched then started to get a volleyball to continue practice while the others started to talk about what Kageyama said to Hinata that made him cry. Everyone is sad for Hinata and angry at Kageyama for saying those words to Hinata. "Kageyama Tobio you better say sorry to him tomorrow or not you will regret to ever exist ok!" said Suga while having a sinister aura and smile behind him. "H hai Sugawara-senpai" stuttered Kageyama afraid of what will happen to him if he doesn't say sorry tomorrow. 

Hinata POV:

I skipped practice early when I have arrived home. I run to my room and cried to take a nap since I started to study late last night for the upcoming test tomorrow. I was woke up by my sister Natsu to eat dinner. I take a bath and change my practice uniform to some sweatpants and tank top. After that I started to head to the kitchen and have my dinner. After dinner I continue to study and listen to music to relax. When I look at my window there is a full moon.

Shining so brightly while looking at the moon, I make a wish to be tall

Shining so brightly while looking at the moon, I make a wish to be tall. After that I continue to study until 09.00 p.m. When I went to sleep I keep wishing to be taller until I succumb to sleep. 

What Hinata didn't expect is his wish will come true.