1.1 A Forced Love Story

Hola!! Guys
I hope you all are doing well so this is my first OS ignore grammatical mistakes.

So the story starts from the day of Riansh Marriage Riddhima somehow sneaks out of the room....

________________________

Riddhima's POV-

I can't marry Vansh anyhow I have to make an escape from VR Mansion. I only belong to Kabir and I am only his I can't marry someone especially the king of devil vansh raisinghania I hate him what should I do now? ......

 I only belong to Kabir and I am only his I can't marry someone especially the king of devil vansh raisinghania I hate him what should I do now?

I was thinking for an idea then only someone knocked on the door I panicking slowly peeped out of the room..... haaashhh it's suman I let her in and asked her the reason for coming inside " mam dadi has called u for the pheras " replied suman.

Then only an idea popped into my mind I pretended to go with her and took the vase kept on the side table and hit her on the head ( ridhu's fav work😂) am sorry suman, I said looking at her.

I closed the door and made suman wear my clothes and made her lie down on my bed. I wore her saree and mask and sneaked out of the room I somehow managed to move out of the mansion from the kitchen's window I was moving out.

"aaahhhhhh ouchhhh shittttt" I hit my leg from the glass and blood was oozing out but I can't loose I have do it for myself for my love I mustered up some courage and with much difficulty I somehow sneaked out of the mansion.

End of Ridhima's POV

Author's POV

Ridhima moved out of the mansion she ran as fast she could and then she stumbled she stopped there and took a deep breath as now she was far away from the mansion and safe from the devil.

On the other side in VR Mansion

Vansh was boiling in rage, limits of his patience were just about to cross.

Dadi asked Ishani to check out that what happened as neither suman came nor Ridhima.

Ishani went upstairs and knocked the door but when no-one opend she marched inside she saw someone sleeping.

Ishani- what the hell here everyone is waiting for her and she is sleeping here like a queen. Ridhima......ridhima......... Shouting her name and shooking her petite figure she tried to wake her up but when she didn't. She pulled the duet angrily she was shocked to see suman instead of Ridhima in bridal attire over there.

She took the water jar which was kept on the side table and splashed on her face making her woke up with a jerk.

Ishani-what the hell is this you are here sleeping in the place of ridhima then where is she and why the hell are you wearing her attire?

She shouted on Suman being she scared she got down from the bed and shivering looked at her.

Ishani- Now will you say something or should I call bhai? ..... She said and threw an angry glare at her.