BEFORE MARRIED;

'I love you not her so chill!'

Third's POV

"Miss, I want chocolate cake please" You said with smile from ear to ear in front of a counter who show many type of cakes, from small to big, from a plain to amazing decorates and many more.

Finally you choose chocolate cake after you thought almost 5 minutes just only to choose the cake for your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. Yeah, he is an idol from Bangtan Boys who is one of kpop groups in South Korea and well known in worldwide. You were going to celebrate Taehyung's birthday. You and other members of BTS had planned this a month before, because you bet he must forgot about his birthday.

You gave two pictures to the waiter. The photos of decoration on the cakes. Then you waited on an empty chair. After about 20 minutes waited, a waiter came toward your table and put down two boxes of cake since one of the box was from BTS's members meanwhile a quite small box was from you. You wanted to give him a special one.

Before you paid, you took a look of cake's decoration. First one from you. It writen your name and his name; 'Happy Birthday my dear from Hanni ♡ Tae' It was too pretty until you can't stopped looking at the decoration. You were amazed. It decorated by a profesional chef. No wonder why that cake shop have many customers since the decoration is so amazing. And a very important things is the taste! Its so yummy and the cake is so fluffy! And the another cake in other box, you didn't open it since you knew that it must be so amazing.

You paid to the waiter.

"You are so lucky miss Hanni" She said shyly after took your money. You just smiled and said thank you. "Yeah I'm so lucky!" Then you covered your face with a mask and went out. You wore a mask because you worried if sesaeng fan saw you. You are a model for Big Hit Entertainment and having a relationship with a boy band from the same entertainment, of course you and him are so popular. Before you went out, suddenly you heard peoples talking about you.

"You know Miss Hanni? Taehyung's girlfriend?"

"Yeah I know!!" She giggled.

"They are match together right? I ship TaeNi so much"

"Yeah me too!!"

That time, you can't stopped smiling. Most of BTS's fans shipped you and Taehyung but several of them were not. Its a common right?

Then you headed to Bangtan Boy's dorm. It almost 8pm since you arrived there. You were so excited since that was third time you and Taehyung will celebrate for birthday.

You heard noisy sounds came from BTS's dorm. You immediately got in and saw

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The dorm was very messed with ballons everywhere. Not only ballons. Jimin and Jin were fast asleep on each other like cats on sofa meanwhile Suga was playing games on his computer. Conversely J-hope was watching cartoon and laughing out loud like a kid. Probability to get sick was 99% since you were felt dizzy and tension!

"Yah hyung!! Give my cap back!!!" You heard Jungkook's voice but his body was not nowhere to be found.

"No way! Catch me first" Then you saw Jungkook was catching for Namjoon. Guys that was really ahh o_O

What about the floor?

Your head wanted to explode after saw those things on the floor. Caps, plastics, ballons, pillows and ahhh messed! Very messed!