Displays of affection, ways of love

Heya Void! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, life got in the way. Anyway here is my first A/B/O ficlet so if I get anything wrong please let me know! Oh, and I can't get bold/italics to work, so bear with me. I also didnt name or gender these characters. Votes, comments and constructive criticism are appreciated!

A short brunette Omega sat quietly sobbing in a corner against a bookshelf. They had been bullied again that day, nothing out of the usual, but today one of the bullies said something that broke something inside the omega and when the got home they just fell apart. The brunette usually never gave into their Omega instincts of wanting to be cared for and looked after, but right now, that sounded very enticing. Although the house was empty they didn't hear the front door open and close softly. A certain tall and blonde Alpha now peeked their head around the door. Upon seeing the Omega crying a fierce protective feeling arose in them, which they promptly forced down. They always had had a thing for said Omega, but never made a move so as not to ruin the steady and beautiful friendship they both had. They quietly made their way over to the Omega and crouched beside them. "Shh, it's okay" they whispered. The brunette looked up into the eyes of the one they had secretly loved for so long, one amber, one electric blue. The Alpha carefully picked up their friend and the Omega was quick to wrap their legs around the blondes waist. The Alphas nose promptly filled up with the sweet aroma of cinnamon and pine trees. They were upset by the Omegas sad aura and began to walk to the sitting room, it was clear their friend needed comforting. They lay down on the couch and tried to detach the brunette but they wouldn't budge, not that they had a problem with that though. They instead began to card one hand through the chocolate curls and hold on tightly with the other. ," It's okay, Ive got you" they whispered. The Omega burried their nose in the crook of the Alphas neck and breathed in the scent of new books and began to purr softly. Oh how they wished this sort of thing could be a regular occurrence. They felt completely safe and at ease in the Omegas arms. The blonde was quick to sense the Omegas content aura and pulled them closer and buried their nose in the chocolate curls. The brunettes purrs were considerably louder now, a deep rumbling in their chest. They were tired and mentally exhausted, it may have been their imagination but they could have sworn they felt a soft kiss on their temple before they fell asleep. 

Had anyone walked into the room now, they would have seen an Omega and an Alpha in quite an intimate position, as if they were trying to mould into one another. They would also feel the conjoined aura of happiness and contentment.