Chapter Two

~~Authors Note~~

Hey guys! This chapter is more aimed at the relationship between Sarah and Will. So, enjoy!!!
_________________________________

Were they really being rude because I was not like them? I tried to shake it off, remembering they were just fillies. I bet i was that rude once in my life. But still, the comments hurt.

I was in my stall, my tail facing the door. It was late at night, probably around 10pm. Suddenly, screaming filled the stable.

"JUST SHUT UP WILL!" A girls voice screamed. My ears perked.

"Sarah..." Will tried to say.

"Those new girls were SO mean to Alma, you saw it for yourself. You didn't defend her, nobody did. What was I supposed to do?!" Sara yelled. "If my boyfriend can't stand up to his students, and friends, when they need you the most, then Im sorry, buts its over." The door to the stable then swung open, and Sarah raced out of the barn, leaving Will standing their, speechless.

I neighed softly, wanting Sarah to come back and explain her story more. The girls were rude to Alma too? So it wasn't just the horses. But Sarah didn't return, and soon, Will left.

____________

The next day in the arena, both Alma and Sarah didn't show up. They were supposed to be lessoning on Amber and Sunshine, and Will was supposed to be on Comet.

Around noon, the girls return from a trail ride. They trot up to the stable silently, ignoring Will when he tried to say something.

They untacked Amber and Sunshine before grabbing Scarlets and my red and green bridles, and jumping onto our backs without saddles. Sunburst eyed me from the pasture, but didn't say anything when we trotted off towards the woods. But, Will caught up to us.

"Alma." He said. "Can I speak to Sarah alone for a minute?" The girl eyed her friend, before pulling me back to the stable. I wanted to hear this though, what exactly did Shana and Brianna say to Alma the other day? Luckily, thanks to my precise hearing, I could still hear their conversation.

"Sarah." The eighteen year old started, "Im sorry. I didn't know how to react, except for Chloe and Zoey when we were younger, I have never seen someone getting bullied before. I didn't know what to do, so I did what the rest of you did. I will apologize to Alma too, and I will put a stop the bullying. Please, give me another chance." Sarah sighed.

"Will....what you did was unexpected. I never thought you of all people would just stand their. I honestly don't know what Im going to do right now. If you want any chance with getting me back, you better do those things, and make sure you do them damn good!" Sarah said, before making a clucking sound with her mouth and leaving Will.

Scarlet joined me seconds later, and neighed softly about all of the drama between them lately. Then our owners nudged us, telling us to canter away from Jimber and Will. We galloped towards the meadow, towards the two girls 'secret place.'

Soon we approached the place, and Alma and Sarah jumped off our backs even before we halted completely. The place was an old tree house in the middle of the woods. It was huge, it took up two full trees. They tie us to a nearby tree branch before disappearing into the tree.

"Sunset and Sunrise haven't been bullying you, have they?" Scarlet asked. "I know that horses will be like their owners, and Shana and Brianna are real asses."

"Um, no." I lie. I didn't want to worry the mare, she had enough stress on her already. Crimson would be getting saddle-broken soon. And Sarah and Will's drama didn't help.

The black mare nods. "Okay, let me know if they are." She says, nudging me softly. I nod. "Okay." I say. We stand their silently for a while, listening to the girls laugh above us. Finally, they descend from the house, and lift themselves onto our back, pulling the reins loose before asking us to gallop home.

I do as Alma says, although I would of much rather of to stay engulfed in the forest, where the Thoroughbreds couldn't find me.