Chapter 4 - Harry's Memories

These next ones are Harry's memories which come in his mind while he runs. These will not have any particular POV but they will always contain scenes in which Harry was present. Also each story will have an age... at the start where Louis and Gemma are important I have given there class as well but the later parts only have Harry's age. You can just calculate that Louis and Gemma are two years elder.

TW - Self harm, bullying

HARRY IS IN YEAR 4 AND GEMMA AND LOUIS ARE IN YEAR 6 – THIS IS HOW THEY MEET

Gemma and Harry were always together. Most of the elder siblings ignored the younger ones, considering them to be babyish but Gemma always treated Harry as though they were of the same age. Of course, as the elder sibling Gemma was a bit over protective over Harry but neither of them minded. It was currently recess and Gemma checked on Harry before joining her own friend group. Usually, Harry also hung out with Gemma's friends but today he wanted to play on the swing alone. At first Gemma was concerned but then she decided to let him be.

A while later, Gemma turned to check on Harry. To her horror, she saw a boy push Harry off the swing. Harry got up and tried to push him back but failed to do so. The boy pushed Harry again and this time Harry kicked the boy on his shin and he began to clutch his leg in pain. A teacher must have seen the fight because she began to head to where the boys were fighting. However, currently Gemma was livid. The boy actually dared to hurt her brother. She ignored the teacher and marched over to the boy and knocked him down. The teacher was disappointed with all three and sent them to sit in the classroom quietly for break and also gave them after school detention.

After the teacher sent them all into the classroom, she left with a final warning telling them to behave. The boy sat down on a desk alone while Gemma walked up t0 Harry and ensured that he hadn't got hurt. Once Harry convinced Gemma that he was alright, Gemma walked up to the blue-eyed boy and ordered, "Apologize to my brother." To her shock the boy immediately apologized sincerely and came back to Gemma. He then said, "I'm sorry for hurting your brother. I wanted to push the swing for him because he looked lonely. I did not mean to hurt him. Then he tried to hit me and so I pushed him away. I swear I didn't want to hurt your brother." Gemma chuckled at the misunderstanding and apologized too on her and Harry's behalf. Then she asked the boy his name and where he was from. He said, "I'm Louis Tomlinson and I just shifted from Doncaster." The three of them began to chat with each other and by the end of detention the three of them became friends. They learnt each other's name, class, favourite color, favourite animal and hobbies and when they had to do after school detention, they didn't mind hanging out together.

HARRY IS IN YEAR 6 AND GEMMA AND LOUIS ARE IN YEAR 8 – HOW THE TRIO'S FRIENDSHIP BLOSSOMED

The day Gemma, Louis and Harry got detention was definitely not the last. Gemma had always been Harry's bodyguard but now Harry had Louis as well. If anyone so much as laid a finger on Harry, Gemma and Louis would surely beat them up. Due to this, Gemma , Louis and often even Harry spent a good amount of time in detention. As the trio grew older together, they only became closer. Louis and Harry were closest and when they would have sleep overs (which was nearly every second day) Harry and Louis would lay together and talk. They would cuddle and talk about anything and everything that they thought about and they would tell each other their deepest darkest secrets. Though Gemma sometimes would hang out with other girls her age, Louis and Harry never left each other's side. They helped each other through every difficulty and could always cheer the other up. They knew the other inside out and they could always understand how the other was feeling before they felt it themselves. Their friendship was one to be jealous of. With their kids being so close, Anne and Jay also became close. Both of them often thought that Louis and Harry would make an amazing couple but they did not tell the boys anything, leaving it for them to figure out.