𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛~ 𝑈𝑛𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

A/n: CRACKHEAD ENERGY ALERT I'm so sorry

"This is fucking amazing dude!" Steve hysterically laughed as he stumbled around the dropping elevator.
"HA!" I shouted in reply, finding the word 'dude' extremely hilarious.

I have no idea what's wrong with me. We where stabbed in the neck with a massive sword thing by a creepy old man and then saved by two little children. Haaaaa what a funny series of events. How are we even here? Why is the room moving? Oh yeahhh we're in an elevator. That's so funny.

Steve's SURFING NOW! OH MY GOD!
"WOOOOOOOO look look! It looks like I'm-"
"Surfing!" Steve and Robin shouted in union, shoving each other around on the metal thing they where standing on. What's it called? I have no idea haaaaaahahah.

"Are they drunk?" The small child asked.
"Why would they be drunk?" Another replied.

Woah. They're multiplying.

"OWWWWWW" Steve shouted as he fell onto the floor. What an idiot.

"Steve.... STEVE." The boy slapped him straight around the face. What the fuck.

"Guys I'm so hungry right now." I stated, plonking myself next to Robin.
"Oh my god- I would kill for a hotdog on a stick."

I stood up and moved away. I am not taking that risk.

"Food, yes food" Steve agreed.

"Can we stop off at the food court on the way back?" Robin pleaded the boy, holding her hands in a fist.

"Yes, we can stop off at the food court and you can have all the food you want... but you've got to tell me what's wrong with you. Are you drugged?"

Robins eyes grew and I grinned at her, ready to stuff all the food in my face. Haha that's so gross-

"How many times DADDDDD I don't drugs... it's only marijuana" Steve grinned, booping the boys' nose.
Robin laughed, like, so much. Shush.

"Lolllll, Steve you're gonna die." I deadpanned, staring at him. He widened his eyes at me.
"Oooooooo"

"We all die my strange little child friend, it's just a matter of how, and when." Robin put her hand on my shoulder.
"Bitch-" I looked at her. "Did u just call me a child...?" Lol, her speech was so deep.

"How're we getting outta here anyway?"
The small little child asked, screwing up her face at the flailing Steve.

"The car, Steve where's the car keys?"

"uH oH" Steve smiled.

"Don't be sillyyyyyyy" I slurred, "you can't drive, you're only 4"

"I'm 14. Steve give me the car keys."

"Ooh sorry" I replied really sarcastically. Pahahah I'm so drugged right now.

"The car is off the board. The Russians. They took the car...HAAAAAAA that's a bummer right??!!"