5

Changes In Him

Jisoo's face frowned, as she really can't recognize the female with her boyfriend. She wasn't assuming anything bad, just confused, completely desperate to know who it is.

The brunette had forgotten to pass Jungkook the prepared warm hug, as her stare was lock on the stranger. She herself didn't find it rude to stare at the tall figure.

Jungkook didn't noticed it, as he was arranging their luggages comfortable to stood there. While the stranger girl were kinda uncomfortable.

"Jisoo?" She was interrupted by a stern voice beside her. Jisoo gaze up to spot the raven head staring at her. "Are you okay?" He enquired, where Jisoo just nodded, even if she was not really.

"She?" Jisoo only cared about that. Her eyes wondered about the taller.

Jungkook was smart as his facial expressions were fully covered by the mask, he avoided eye contact with the smaller. "Tzuyu. She is my coworker." He introduced.

Jisoo oh'ed building up a small grin, which the caramel haired girl was also giving her. "I'm Jisoo." She extended a hand.

Tzuyu's smile widened seeing how Jisoo started their conversation. Realizing what Jungkook told her about the latter wasn't a bit wrong. "Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu." She shook it.

"Nice to meet you Tzuyu." As they let go of eachother's hands.

Just now Jisoo realized what she missed. Without any warning Jisoo threw herself into Jungkook's hard chest. She smiled widely tightening her grip on his neck. "I missed you so much Kook."

Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden act. He seeked up to see caramel haired girl, as he immediately understood, she didn't had smugness. But something inside didn't let Jungkook to avoid the warmth. He doesn't want to miss the moment as he wrapped his arms over Jisoo's waist closing the gap between them, making Tzuyu completely unfine.

But the boy didn't mind the another, he inhaled Jisoo's fragrance, which was only her speciality. He wondered how can she smell the same after years. "I also missed you." Without his knowing Jungkook was speaking from inside, it wasn't a showing off, he did really missed her.

Jisoo giggled, when his hot breath on her bare neck was tickling. This is when the reality hit him. He shrugged off from the hug, not being suspicious for the latter. "Why are you alone?" Jungkook was quick to change the topic too. He had a glance of Tzuyu, as her face betrayed the truth she wasn't a bit fine with what just happened. Which made Jungkook lower his head. He sighed internally.

But for Jisoo it was all unnoticed, she didn't find her boyfriend being scared to hold eye contact with her. She didn't find the affectionate glances from Tzuyu to her boyfriend. She just trust him so much, to notice this kind of things as suspicious.

"Just wanted to pickup you by myself." She replied with the same past wide grin. Jungkook nodded, saving so much guilt inside, for some reason.

"Then, Can we leave?" Jisoo suggested, Jungkook again nods to her."Come Tzuyu." Jisoo smiled to the taller, Tzuyu agreed, following Jisoo outside.

Where Jungkook had such a worst feeling inside him seeing them together, seeing Jisoo smiling at Tzuyu.
He took a deep breath before starting dragging their luggages outside.

°°

"Ah, Wae? They had prepared something for you, Kook. It will disappoint them, if you didn't come." Jisoo tried again. But Jungkook know, he must avoid being with his friends at any cost. Or else it will be so easy for them to understand some matters, which he is gonna hide from them.