one. the start of something good

︵

︵ . . ⌗CHAPTER ONE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🔮 ₎
the start of something good

 ⌗CHAPTER ONE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🔮 ₎the start of something good

real life !

Sapnap had logged off from his game as soon as he finished streaming. He let out long deep breath of sigh as he muffled his face into the palm of his hands. Yesterday was a wreck, he didn't think that people would find his cousin that easily.

Rumors easily spread through the internet like wild fire. It almost made him worry with the idea of Roxanne getting doxxed. He was responsible for it, not only because he was older than her but also he was the one who mentioned her first to Dream and George during his previous stream.

He was relieved to know that Roxanne had dealt the situation pretty well. Asides from the fact that she 'barked' at them and didn't take the things they shot at her seriously. It wasn't a bad thing, but Sapnap thinks it wasn't good thing either.

"Hey, you alright?" Dream's voice emerged from behind his back.

Sapnap jolted in his seat, not expecting his best friend to appear out of nowehere. He nearly forgot that the two of them were now living under same roof. Sapnap removed his headphones, muting himself from the Dream SMP discord before turning around to face the tall blonde.

"You were pretty quiet in the vc just now. Is something wrong?" Dream inquired, arms folded across his chest level.

Sapnap admitted, stifling a small fit of chuckle to make his statment lighthearted. "Sorry, I was just thinking about Roxie. Just a bit worried."