chapter 2

*death and abuse*

narrator POV:

"yeah, ever heard of the night walkers?"

"I think I faintly have" Marcus says

"if you really are a vampire how old are you" Bella sneered at the fact that the attention isn't on her.

"I'm a bit over 500 years old I think" she replies.

"I have heard that you could share your memory with other people would you mind showing us your story and the life of a night walker my dear? I'm sure your mates would love to get to know you" Aro asked, or more like demanded.

"I don't know if I-" but her seeing the look on Edwards face made her sigh "if i do this would you let the Cullen's and me go?"

"yes but there will be one term we will talk about afterwards"

"ok I will also invite the other Cullen's so I don't have to repeat myself" making Edward nod as she sighed and focused then everything went black.

Inside Lilly's mind 

everyone looked around and saw doors.

after explaining everything to the Cullen's Lilly said "each door opens to s different memory open one and you will enter it i am going to stay here because I don't want to experience that pain again"

everyone moved and allowed Aro to pick the first door and they were all immediately sucked into it.

It showed a younger looking Lilly on a bed having a baby. 

everyone gasped "she had a child out of wedlock in this time? her parents must of thought of her as a disgrace" Marcus said sadly.

"Push... a little more" the mother said in Russian but it sounded English to them as Lilly made it translate to them.  

"A little more, A little more. Push!"

There was then a cry of a baby which Lilly's mother was holding.

"its a girl" she said making Lilly smile "a girl?" she questioned and her mother nodded.

"please mother... let me see her" Lilly requested.

As she reached out for her child her father interrupted her "women don't! what are you doing?" as he takes the baby from her. 

"what is he doing?" Rosalie questions urgently.

"the child was born a barstard" Caius said in realisation as his face held a shocking amount of pity.

"let me hold her once" Lillian begged "Just once..."

Her father then turned to her and said "Forget it, you have disgraced this family" and with that he walked out of the room with the child in hand.

"father please!" she shouted

"No, Father, no!"

"NO!"

"no Lillian. its better for her!" her mother said "its better for her"

"no, mother please!" she sobbed into the hug her mother was giving her.

The women watching that memory except Bella were dry sobbing seeing the pain it was causing Lillian, it broke their hearts. 

Then there was a sound of metal......

all of a sudden the baby's cries stopped.  

"he didn't......." Edward said horrified.

"oh my god..." Rosalie whispered as everyone else's faces held a look of horror even the kings.

Not even the Volturi would even go that far.....

Lillian pushed her mother away and ran out of the room not caring for the blood between her legs and fell against the wall for what she saw. 

everyone watching had to follow her and what they saw made them want to throw up the blood they had for lunch and Bella just smirked at the thought of Lily getting hurt, even if it was mentally.

on the floor was a baby with a dagger in its throat and Lilly screamed and cried in agony of seeing her little girl dead not even a few seconds after she was born.

Seeing their mate like that made them want to kill the man that caused her pain but this was only a memory so they couldn't do anything which only angered them more.

Even the Volturi weren't that cruel to kill a baby her father must of been truly evil.

"holy shit!" Emmet said in disbelief holding a dry-sobbing Rosalie.

A girl who was identical to Lilly walked up to her and hugged her but Lilly just pushed her away.

"that must be her twin Kathrine or in this time she was known as Katerina" Edward informed still trying to get the image of the dead baby out of his mind.

"no you don't get to say you understand because you don't! your child may have been given up to the orphanage but mine was killed my baby girl was slaughtered by our father for no reason!"

"you were always the favourite" lily scoffed.

"what do you mean sister?" Katerina asked.

"oh don't play dumb, while you were getting praised and cherished for nothing I was getting raped and abused by father!" she shouts.

this made everyone gasp and her mates growl. "to be abused wasn't very uncommon in this time but to be raped by your own father, now that was quite un heard of." Carlisle said  

"ill leave you alone to calm down then" Kathrine said as if it was nothing.

"Nothing? you really have nothing so say for what I have been through? you are selfish Katerina selfish I say!" she shouts as Kathrine walked away leaving Lilly to cry and shout over her dead baby. 

"she is one spoilt brat" Felix whistles.

"yes quite right lets go to another memory shall we? hmm Demetri you pick it is your mate after all" Aro said.

"of Corse master" Demetri gritted out.