Flashback~ Liana

My best friend can talk all day. Who can ever shut this chic up? Right, no one. She never stops yapping.

Bored out of my misery, I turn my head to look out of her mother's Porsche passenger window. This scenery is to die for unless you're going to school where you are actually going to die.

First day back to school. The best? No, the worst. Why does this school have to go from kindergarden to grad school? It's not the annoying teachers and the straight A students...(ME!) It's not hating your new classes without your old friends.

It's me. It's like someone pushed me out of the corner into the spotlight.

I'm the problem.

I know he hates my guts, but I can't get him off my mind.

My mind clicks back to kindergarden. A flashback. Scott Bennet. Just thinking of his name makes my heart race.

I was in kindergarden when the question was raised. Who do you like and is he your boyfriend? I mean, I was stupid back then, so of couse I talked before I thought about whay to say.

"Scott Bennet. He is so cute and is my boyfriend," I answered.

Eventually this traveled back to him and he found out. He looked embarrassed at first then mad. I was so embarrassed and depressed.

I didn't know what would come next.

"Liana! Stop day dreaming! This is our last year at Vanderson Academy Junior High and we do not want to be late on the first day! Get your ass out of the car seat," Savannah yells.

"Yes mother," I say sarcastically.

I step out of the car and look at the front door.

Oh, shoot.

He. Is. Right. There.

He glances at me and looks away after our eyes meet.

This is going to be an interesting day.