Meeting Her Mom

This chapter is actually requested from I_bims_ein_autor.

Girlfriend was sleeping in Boyfriend's bed again. By now, he didn't mind it. However, that night he was unable to go to sleep

"Uh... Girlfriend? Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Of course." Girlfriend said.

"Are you still happy here?" Boyfriend asked.

"Yes." She said. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know... I guess... I wouldn't really be prepared if you left again." Boyfriend said. Girlfriend scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't worry. I'm not leaving." Girlfriend said. The next morning was pretty normal. Girlfriend went out to buy groceries and headed back to the apartment after she was done.

"So, how long have you known my little demon?" She heard someone ask when she entered the front door.

"I'd say a year..." Boyfriend said, audible nervousness in his voice.

"Boyfriend? Who are you talking..." Girlfriend asked, walking into the living room. She stopped talking as she realized who it was. "...Mother." She said. The tall, messy brunette haired woman with purple skin and a business outfit turned to her.

"Daughter." She replied.

"What are you doing here?" Girlfriend asked.

"Your father told me you wanted to stay because you found a little human boy." Her mother said. "I wanted to see him for myself."

"Are you here to take me back?" Girlfriend asked.

"But of course not! Your happiness is everything to me!" Her mother replied. She got up. "I'll be off, now." She announced. Boyfriend and Girlfriend stared at her as she left.

"No offense, but..." Boyfriend began. Girlfriend turned to him. "Your mom is scarier than your dad." He said. This brought a smile to Girlfriend's face.

"I won't let her do anything to you." She replied.

Outside of the Apartment

"That's right... I won't try to take her back... She'll just have to do it on her own once her precious little human is dead!" Said Mommy Mearest. That night, the doorbell rang. It was a pizza.

"Boyfriend! Your stuff is here!" Girlfriend called. "Oh right, he's in the shower..." She said. Girlfriend set the box down on the dinner table and opened it. That was when there was an awful smell emitting from it. The pizza also looked weird, too. A strange purple fog surrounded it. "Wait..." Girlfriend thought. She brought her nose to the pizza and sniffed it. "I know this smell... it's a curse my mother uses to poison food!" She thought.

"Did you try to tell me something while I was in the shower?" Boyfriend asked.

"Uh... No." Girlfriend said. She then snapped her fingers and the box of pizza exploded, disappearing without a trace.

"What was that for?" Boyfriend asked.

"Nothing. My cooking is just better." Girlfriend said.

After she made dinner, Girlfriend sat in front of the balcony and stared into the night sky.

"What are you planning next, mother?" She thought.

The next morning, Boyfriend was off to work. Girlfriend stared at him from the balcony, and saw a truck spiraling out of control. Boyfriend was looking at his watch, not paying attention to the road. He was walking straight towards the truck, trying to cross the street.

"Boyfriend!!" Girlfriend exclaimed. She got out her wings and flew over the balcony, scooping up Boyfriend.

"Girlfriend?" Boyfriend asked.

"You almost got hit by a truck." Girlfriend said, holding him by her talons to take him to work.

The next day, Girlfriend decided to fly Boyfriend to work to avoid what could have happened yesterday.

"Girlfriend?" Boyfriend asked.

"Hm?" Girlfriend replied.

"What is that?" Boyfriend asked, pointing at something above him. Girlfriend looked up and saw a meteor plummeting towards them at a fast rate. She used her tail swat the meteor back out of the atmosphere to prevent it from hitting the city and most importantly, Boyfriend.

"Honestly, Mother... you..." She thought. The rest of that day was a risk-free day, but Girlfriend didn't want to put up with this anymore. She walked around town, following where she sensed her mother's presence until she found her in an empty field. "Mother!" She yelled.

"Daughter... I assume you get why I am here, now, yes?" She asked.

"I do. But it's not going to work. I won't let anything happen to Boyfriend as long as I'm by his side!" She said.

"No matter. I'll just have to kill him in a less subtle way." Mommy Mearest replied. She disappeared.

"Oh, no. Boyfriend!" Girlfriend panicked. She sped to the apartment and burst through the door to find a fireball forming at her mother's hand, getting ready to obliterate Boyfriend. Boyfriend, of course was frozen in fear. Girlfriend ran in front of Boyfriend. "If you're going to kill him, you're going to have to kill me, too!" She said.

"My precious daughter... Why?" Mommy Mearest asked.

"I... I can't live without Boyfriend! Because he's... He's my light!" She yelled. Boyfriend's cheeks went pink at this sudden outburst. Girlfriend and Mommy Mearest looked each other in the eyes for a few minutes, and Mommy Mearest lowered her hand.

"You always were so stubborn..." She said. Mommy Mearest sighed, opened a portal back to the demon realm, and left. After she left, Girlfriend tackled Boyfriend with a hug, crying.

"Nothing'll ever get me to leave you." She said through tears, burying her head in his chest. Boyfriend rubbed her back.

"Good to hear." He said.