ONE SHOT

Disclaimer: Please excuse me if you find this stupid. Hindi is not my first language. Kindly excuse me for grammatical mistakes.

**********************************************************************************************

This OS starts from the point where Sai treats his muscle pain. His muscle pain is not so severe and she is applying that pack to him for long time. I wrote this because I am pissed that they never lock their door and I want them to learn this in a hard way. This is light-hearted OS just for fun.

Virat-(monologue)( Mujhse gussa hone ke bawajood Sai mujhe takleef mai nahi dekh sakthi... (Even though she is angry on me she can't see me in pain)

Sai- Itna bhi kya gussa jo khud ka sehat ka hi kyaal nahi. Waise aapne raat ko khaana khaaya ki nahi? (you not taking care of yourself in anger. Have you had dinner last night?)

Virat-(lost in her) Nahi.....haldi wala doodh jo pakhi laayi thi, bas usko peeya. (No...I just drank the turmeric milk which pakhi brought for me)

Hearing Pakhi's name Sai became angrier and turned him towards her which he followed.

Sai- Pakhi didi..... Earlier when you had gone out of our room, I asked you, were you going to your friend, then you got angry. Finally, that's what is gonna happen, and happened. But why you were angry when I asked the most obvious question.

Virat tried to interrupt her and clarify but she kept on going without hearing,

Virat- Sai...pehle mere baat tho sunlo... (Sai....first listen to me ...)

Sai- Kya sunu mai aapki baat. Haa.... Aapne pakhi didi se vaada kiya ki aap apne dil maiya zindagi mai kisi aur ko jagah nahi denge. Jab Yahi baat maine pucha tho aapko gussa agaya. Haa...sahi hai, aapko gussa aana zayas hai. Mai kaun hu aapko kuch bhi puchne wali. Mai bus aapki zimmedari hu jo aap majboori mai nibha rahe hai. (What should I listen. Haa...You promised Pakhi didi that you will not let any girl in your life or heart. When l asked the same thing you got angry. Haa....you were right in getting angry. Who am I to ask anything? I am just your responsibility which you are fulfilling just because you were forced to do so)

Virat-Sai....pehle mere baat tho suno. Tumhe kuch galat fahmi hui. (Sai..... first listen to me. You have misunderstood.)

Sai-(without listening to him) Haa.... aapko kuch bhi puchne ka haq sirf pakhi didiko hai. Kyoki aap dono ek dusre se pyaar karthe, shaadi karne wale the, biwi banne wali thi. Mai kuch bhi nahi hu aapki zindagi mai (Haa.... only Pakhi didi has right to ask anything. Because you love each other, about to get married, she is about to become you wife. And I am no one in your life)

Listening all this Virat became bit angry. She is not even stopping when he tried to. Going on and on, not giving any chance to give explanation. These all increased his frustration. When she did not stop, his patience broke.

He suddenly held her tightly and pinned her to bed with her hands, hovered above her and kissed her to shut her up. Before Sai could realize and react anything, he started kissing her passionately letting out all his frustration. She tried to move and break the kiss in her anger and stubborness but he did not allow. Understanding that she could do nothing, she stopped trying. Sensing that she stopped moving, he broke the kiss. They took sometime to catch their breath.

Sai- Yeh sab kya kar rahe hai. Chodiye mujhe. (What are you doing? Leave me)

Virat- Nahi chodunga. Pehle tumhe meri baat sunna padega. (I will not leave. First you have to listen to me)