ch.7 The One Who Helps You Bloom

■3rd Person POV■

The door to the L/N house slides open, Honda walks in with some bags followed by Y/N who's helps Ieri to walks.

Ieri was discharged from the hospital today. Her condition has been better since three days ago and the doctor allowed her to go home.

Ieri: I miss working at the store...

Y/N pouts and looks as if she is scolding her mom.

Y/N: no you can't work yet... instead, come and sit in here mom... you can still watch the store from here...

Honda placed a chair at the doorway that connects the store and the house. Ieri smiles at her daughter and friend and sits there.

She watches as Y/N and Honda work at the store. In the afternoon, about 2. pm, the bell of the store chines when a person walks in.

Hinata: good afternoon, Ieri san congratulations young back at home... here I brought you this from my family...

Hinata brings Ieri fruits from his family. Y/N watches as Hinata places the bag of fruits next to Ieri's chair and takes out a banana. He peels the skin and hands it to her.

Hinata: here, have a banana, it's good!

Ieri smiles and takes the banana from him.

Ieri: Thank you Shoyo...

Just like any other day, Hinata helps out at the store, and Ieri for the first time watches him help Y/N and Honda.

Hinata and Y/N have been going out for two weeks by now and Ieri is glad Y/N found someone like Hinata.

■Hinata's POV■

I'm helping Y/N to brings more mochi from the backroom. I look up to see her smile at the customer. How her eyes kindly stare at everyone makes me jealous, but that's her charm, being kind and gentle.

Beautiful...

Y/N looks at me and comes my way, taking one of the crates.

Y/N: you should've asked me to help you carry one Shoyo...

How her worried face is so adorable and makes me want to tease her. I lean in closer and whisper in her ears.

Hinata: this much is not heavy at all, even I can carry you when you hold all of these crates.

Her face turns red and she turns around, hiding her face from me but I can see the slight red color on the tip of her ear.

Y/N: S-Shoyo d-ont joke like that...

I can't help myself from laughing. She's so cute that it makes me want to tease her whenever I can.

As the sky turns dark and it's almost time for the store to close, I was helping Honda-san to clean up when Ieri san comes in.

Ieri: Shoyo...

I approach her don't want her to walk around too much.

Ieri: what is it Ieri san?

Y/N comes to us probably also wandering what Ieri san will say.

Ieri: Shoyo, it's late... why don't you stay the night in here? We can eat dinner together too...

I look at Y/N who smiles at me though she looks a bit flustered.

Y/N: mom's right... do you want to stay the night?

Being asked to stay the night and eat dinner by the mother of the woman I love makes me overwhelmed.

Hinata: sure... I'd be happy to...