I PROMISED Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

TWO WEEKS LATER THAT'S LITERALLY IT!

Mum was spending the night at the Sasquatch's house again so it was just me and Jeff. We were eating Chinese when Mum walked in only two hours after she had left.

Her mascara was smeared and her face was blotchy and I knew. I knew I was about to kill someone. She looked at me and started to cry. I got up at lightning speed and had her in my arms in an instant.

"What did he do?" I asked, already feeing murderous. She said nothing, just cried and shook her head.
"WHAT DID HE DO?!" I shouted at her.She looked terrified.
"I went to his house to surprise him for our two month anniversary. When I knocked on the door, a blonde bitch opened, literally almost naked and he walked through, also half naked. So I left." And then she cried again.

I couldn't hold it in. I turned around and punched the wall as hard as I could. I heard a crack and looked at the wall to see a hole. My knuckles bled but I didn't feel it. Anger had took over all of my senses, including pain.

"Jeff, get the car ready." I whispered, examining the wall.
"No y/n! Don't it's not worth it. I'm not worth it." She begged, holding my bleeding hand.
"YES YOU ARE MUM YOU ARE WORTH EVERYTHING AND THAT DICKHEAD DESERVES THIS!" I shouted.
"It's ready." Jeff said as he came back in with the keys to his black Maserati.
"I'll be back soon." I whispered as I pressed a kiss to Mum's head and left without another word.

We drove in silence way over the speed limit. What should have been an hour's drive was thirty minutes. The gate recognised the car, as Mum had brought it a few times, and let us in.
"You going alone?" Jeff asked. I just nodded and got out, slamming the door shut.

I practically broke the door down when I knocked on it. It actually answered. Idiot.

"Oh hi y/n..." he scratched the back of his neck and went to close the door but I was quicker and pushed him inside before slamming it after me. "What are you doing here kiddo?".

"CUT THE CRAP YOU KNOW WHAT IM DOING HERE! YOU DICK HOW COULD YOU?! SHE GAVE EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU.... YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE!! I NEVER SEE HER ANYMORE AND WHEN I DO, SHE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU!! WHEN YOU WERE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE!!! SHE LOVED YOU AND THATS DIFFICULT FOR HER TO DO! SHE RISKED HER RELATIONSHIP WITH ME FOR YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE?! WELL, NOW YOURE GOING TO REGRET THAT!!" I screamed at the very top of my lungs.

"And what are you gonna do?" he asked laughing at me.

"Well... as we speak, Jeff is contacting your bosses to inform them about... the situation. You slept with your assistant. Your married assistant who just so happens to be the wife of your boss and the step mother of his three young children. That'll go down well won't it?" I giggled psychotically, "Did you know the owner of this estate is her husband's brother, the man who is getting ready to kick you from his property as we speak. You slept with her for a promotion, hoping she would put you forward for one. Well I'm sure you'll get a promotion of some sort, don't you? You didn't believe me when I said what I would do, well that'll teach you not to mess with mentally ill lesbians. You are worthless. You deserve everything coming and I hope you burn in hell for eternity. Although I'm certain even Daddy Satan won't want you." And then I left. But not before flipping him off and laughing at him.

"Let's go." I said to Jeff as I got back in the car, smiling to myself.
"Is he dead?" Jeff asked looking at my hand that has massively swollen up.
"No I didn't lay a finger on it. I was very careful about what I said and did. He can't sue us because I didn't do anything. Dick head. Now go I want to make sure Mum's OK."

And we drove back home to Mum.