Engaged..? 🤯

Two more months went.. They had been fighting themselves without sharing what they feel... Last week anubhav went for a mission... Today, she was very happy he was returning... She had made food he loved and wore the dress he loves to see her in.. She was coming down wearing a transparent black saree when doorbell rang... She hurriedly opened it and she saw two men with anubhav unconscious..

HM: ye.. Yeh kya hua an.. Anu ko.. Thik hai na woh(Calm and devastated shaky voice)

Man: inko thodi chot lagi thi aur dressing aur rest ke liye anesthesia diya hai.. He is fine..

HM: haa.. Haan.. Aap inhe please ander couch pe leta dijiye... (Controlling her tears)

They laid him on couch and went after haseena thanked him... She went and took his hand kissing it..

HM: baby... (She whispered) aapko aisa dekhke na hamari jaan nikal gayi thi.. Ab toh aa jaao na hosh mai... I missed you so much.. (Pecking his lips and then whole face mumbling) I need you, I want you, I missed you anu and I love you.. (She said in flow flow and then realises) kya.. Haan.. Yahi sach hai.. I love him (she happily hugged his sleeping figure) hume tumse pyaar ho gaya baby... I love you.. (Got up with a tensed face) but what about you.. Do you love me..(after some thinking) Par jis tarah tum hamari care karte ho, hume touch karte ho, lovingly.. (Felt his touch smiling) You also love me.. Yes.. Yes yes yes..!!

She starts jumping and then decided to tell him this tomorrow with full proof plan and a Romantic setup...

Soon, anubhav gained consciousness and saw haseena staring at him.. As he opened his eyes haseena jumped and hugged him laying on him.. He smiled and hugged her like that..

HM: kitni chot lagwa li baby.. (Complaining) Aur woh log aise neend mai laike aaye hume to laga ki hum mar hi jaayenge par hamari life itni chhoti nahi hai... (Happily and cutely) Aapko kuch nahi hua na hum bhi bach gaye.. (Kissed his cheek)

AS: (kissed her forehead) I missed you jaan..

HM; (get up and checked him) achha aapko haath aur sar pe chot lagi na.. Matlab chalne Mai problem nahi hai to aap uper jaake change karo hum khaana banate hai.. Hmm... (Caressed his cheek)

He went upstairs and change into cool casuals... He sat on bed getting comfortable when she walked in with food.. He finally noticed that she had got especially ready for him and had wine and other arrangements too which she tried to hide..

HM; anu.. Look I made you favorite.. (Placing plate on side table when he pulled her in his lap) kya. .? (He sushed her)

AS: shh... Kitne arrangements kiye aapne hamare liye.. I am so lucky.. (Praised his luck and kissed her lips)

As he was kissing, she was today responding with a different wibe... She was kissing him not touching him sensually but touching him with love.. He sensed this but remained silent... As they broke the kiss he was going ahead but haseena stopped him..

HM: aaj nahi baby.. You just returned from a mission and you're injured too... We will watch a movie, let me arrange..

She went and played a romantic movie with dim lights and then settled with food.. They settled themselves on beanbags with food.. They had their food and then slept after a little cuddling..

Next day, he woke up and found a message.. "Bhaiya maa ki tabiyat bahut kharab hai.. Jaldi aaiye hum log hospital mai hai"... He looked at haseena and left leaving a note... He lovingly gave a small kiss and took the flight...

Haseena woke up and didn't found anu there.. She then looked at note.. " I am sorry jaan, maa ki tabiyat achanak kharab ho gayi.. Hume jaana pada, hume pata hai aap bhi wait kar rahi thi par hum jald se jald aane ki koshish karenge.. Apne dhyaan rakhna jaan".. She felt bad but understood his condition soon... She had to postpone her plan of confessing her love to him..

Day he was about to come... She got up and called the decorators... She made whole terrace decorated with a bed..

HM: is baar it won't be make out but love making.. We'll make love bcz I know you also love me.. I will make this day and night most beautiful night for us.. (Smiling widely nonstop)

She took out her phone to call but it was busy... She opened social media and start scrolling... Suddenly, a pic comes and Instantly tears flew from her eyes...

HM; (blank face) bhaiya... Aap log jaaiye.. Baaki kaam hum khud kar lenge.. (Taking money out) your payment..

They retired and haseena collapsed on floor.. Her phone fell down and it has anubhav's account opened and a post zoomed... He had held a lady by her waist and both were looking in each other's eyes.. She again had a look and read that caption..
"My would be wife who is going to become my life soon.... Love khushi.. ❤️"

HM: kyun... (Crying loudly) hume aise kyun dhokha diya anu... I thought you loved me too... But, you are marrying her.. Why did you lie... Why.. (Throwing some flowers crying) humse kyun aise jhooth bola.. Hamara pehla pyaar jisne hume phir se bharosa dilwaya ki.. Pyaar sahi hai... usne hume phir ghalat prove kar diya.. You betrayed me anu..

She kept crying and after sometime, she stood up and leave for her house leaving everything same..

In car,
She was continuously weeping and crying while driving... She then thought something seriously and said to herself..

HM: par he never said to me that he love me... Humne khud se hi andaaza laga liya ki woh humse pyaar karte hai... How can I do this.. (Angrily)It's not his fault... But, woh bolta hai tha he is addicted to me.. Toh hamesha ke liye deal khatam ho rahi hai.. Ek baar to milne aayenge.. (Smiled) I should be happy.. I won't let him know my feelings... I will try my best to make last day a best friendship day.. But I wanted him a last time..(looked down) how mean.. Kisi aur ka husband hoga woh kuch din mai and I am thinking of making out with him... Chhii...

She was angry on herself for not acting sensible and hit the steering hard gritting her teeth... She reached her house and cried for hours long feeling pain of that half and maybe two or one sided  love... She beats the punching bag completely and vented all anger on it... She felt an forever pain... Her love.. But seriously... Was it really one sided.. ??

UPCOMING
Confronting her.. Tears all the time.. 🥺😭😢
Stay tuned.....
Bye.... 👋👋