When this rain stops (Oneshot)

'Of all days that it could rain, why today?'

.....

Hyunjin hated the rain.

As a soccer player who likes to run around the field, she hates it when it rains.

But it seems like the sky isn't on her side today.

"Pack it up, team! Imma dismiss yall early today! It looks like it'll rain soon." Their coach announced, making the soccer team jump in delight. They're going home early today.

It's not like Hyunjin hated going home early. She actually loves it. If she ain't going straight home, she'll have time to go to the arcade and hangout with her friends, or enjoy a cup of coffee and cream puffs at her favorite coffee shop nearby, or just go around their little town by her bicycle, which she rides on the way to school and on the way back home.

But it just happened to rain today, and she won't be able to do anything but wait 'til the rain stops.

She fucking hated it.

When she was the only one left in the field, she just try to ease her anger by kicking the ball. It flew to the middle, making her run to chase it before it even went further. She then kicks it a little lighter, just enough to be caught by her other foot. She did it 'til the ball reached the goal.

She smiled to herself. She got used to playing alone.

She adjusted her pony tail before she plays again. She was about to kick the ball but the rain suddenly started pouring. She started panicking and tried to run back to the waiting shed, but from where she is now, it's impossible to make it there anymore.

She's already soaking wet.

And she fucking hates it.

Because she knows anytime soon she will hear a voice.

"Kim Hyunjin get back here now!"

There it is.

"Hyunjin-ah! You want to get sick?!"

'Don't turn around, don't turn around." Hyunjin said to herself. She closed her eyes and tried to walk away. But she was halted when someone grabbed her arm before she even takes another step.

"Having fun running away from me yeah?" Hyunjin swore she could feel her legs melting when she heard that deep ass voice.

Hyunjin finally turned around, facing a blue haired woman holding an umbrella.

Jeong Jinsoul. Hyunjin's senior. Student Council Vice President. Her brother's classmate, which happens to be the Student Council President. 

"I'm not." Hyunjin said, hastily picking up the ball with one hand since Jinsoul won't let go of her arm.

"Uh-huh? So you just didn't hear me call you twice?" Jinsoul said in sarcasm.

"Yeah, it's raining cats and dogs, too loud for me to hear anything else." Hyunjin started to walk.

"Where did you park your bike?" The older girl asked while matching hyunjin's pace, but then she bumped to the younger's back when hyunjin stopped.

Oh shit.

Her darn bike!

"At the back of the gym!" Hyunjin gasped. Now she has the opportunity to escape.

"My bike--my bike!--"Hyunjin hurried to turn away and run.

"The gym is on this way though?"

Hyunjin froze on her spot, again.

She heard Jinsoul chuckle. Hyunjin turned around and saw her shaking her head.