Family Of Three - JA

{ plot - an insight into a typical night at the soon to be Avery's household }
————————————————————

🧸❤️👨‍👩‍👧

🧸❤️👨‍👩‍👧

————————————————————

Third Person POV:

6:30pm
Jack returns home from a long day at the studio to see his fiancé and his 1 year old daughter sleeping on the couch.
Y/n is laying on her back with y/d/n asleep on her chest.

"I'm home!" Jack shouts before realising everyone is asleep.
"Oh" he whispers to himself.
He leaves his keys and belongings on the side before slowly approaching the girls.
He notices the tv is loudly playing y/d/n's favourite show so he quickly turns down the volume until it's barely hearable.

Then, he walks over to the couch and stands over the pair in awe.
He gently nudges y/n's shoulder and whispers her name out loud.
Y/n stirs and slowly opens her eyes to face him.
Jack kneels down to level his face with hers. "Hey baby, sorry to wake you but you might not sleep tonight" he explains.
"Hey" she smiles, still half asleep.
"That's okay" she added.
Jack smiles whilst gently placing his hand on her cheek that's closest to him and strokes it with his thumb softly.
Y/n smiles before mumbling and pursing her lips together, implying she wants a kiss.
Jack leans in and pecks her lips tenderly.

Then, he pulls away and asks "how long have you two been sleeping" , he points between y/n and his daughter.
Y/n looks down to see y/d/n fast asleep on her chest before looking at the tv.
"Just 15 minutes or so" y/n replies and strokes y/d/n's hair gently.
"Y/d/n darling, it's time to wake up" Y/n speaks delicately whilst rubbing the little girl's back.
Y/d/n slowly sits up on y/n's chest to rub her eyes.
"Daddy's home" y/n says excitedly.
Y/d/n shoots her head towards Jack, whom is still kneeling on the floor, with excitement.
"Daddy!" she shouts and throws her arms out.
"There's my girl" Jack says as he picks her up to hug her.
Y/n stands up and asks "who's ready for food?"
"Me!" Jack and y/d/n both shout.

Some time later, the family of three are sat at the dining table.
Y/n and Jack sat opposite one another with
y/d/n sat in a high-chair to the side of them.
The couple take it in turns to feed their daughter a mouthful of her food whilst chatting.
"Long day then?" Jack asks.
"Very. Y/d/n was up at 5am and she hasn't had a nap until just now either" y/n explains, sounding exhausted.
Jack leans his arm across the table to squeeze  her hand as he gifts her a sympathetic smile.
Y/n returns the smile before picking her fork and knife back up to continue eating.
"How was your day?" she asks before filling her mouth with food.
"Good. I put my song forward today! You know, the one I wrote about you recently" Jack explains with a cute grin spread across his face.
"I love that song" y/n tilts her head in awe as she looks into his big brown eyes.
"What did they think?" She asks curiously.
"They said it was 'amazing' and it 'needs to be on the new album'!" Jack explains eagerly.
"Awe, that's amazing J!"
"I'm so proud of you" y/n states as she reaches for his hand, this time, to hold.
"I couldn't do it without you" Jack states and leans across the table to peck y/n's lips once again.

Then, y/d/n bangs the table.
The couple look at each other with shock written across their face before bursting with laughter.
"I guess we're all done here" y/n says before grabbing her plate and heading to the kitchen.
"I guess so" Jack chuckles, following suit.

Y/n begins washing the dirty dishes whilst a pair of arms wrap around her waist.
She turns her head slightly.
"You can bath y/d/n tonight if you like whilst I finish these."
"Okay" Jack says before kissing her cheek.

A little while later, Jack is helping y/d/n into her pyjamas in her bedroom.
Y/n walks in and leans on the door, with her arms folded, just watching the two of them laughing.
"All ready for bed" Jack says to the little girl.
"Can I have cuddles first" y/n says, walking over to them.
She grabs y/d/n from Jack's arms and sways with her.
"Give mommy a kiss" y/n says as she looks into y/d/n's blue eyes.
The little girl does so and chuckles when she pulls away.
Jack watches them in awe.
"I love you y/d/n."
"I love you mommy."
"And daddy" y/n says as she moves for y/d/n to face him.
"I love you daddy" she says with a smile.
Jack reciprocates before taking her out of y/n's arms and places her into her crib.
They all say goodnight and Jack and y/n turn out the lights before heading into their bedroom.

Jack begins to put his pyjamas on.
"Jack" y/n whines, dragging out the 'a'.
"What, love?" Jack asks.
"Our baby is growing up too fast" she begins.
"I don't like it" she states as she walks towards her fiancé and wraps her arms around his neck.
She looks up at him with a sad pout on her face.
"I know, I don't like it either" he agrees and puts his hands on her hips.
"On a brighter note" he begins.
"We get married in two months!"
"I know!" Y/n sequels in excitement.
"I can't wait" Jack says whilst leaning in to passionately kiss his soon to be wife.
Y/n hums as she breaks away, "me either."
"Come on" Jack says as he breaks away from y/n's arms and into bed.
Y/n follows him and gets comfy in his arms.

They lay there in silence, enjoying one another's company.
Y/n lays her head on Jack's bare chest and twirls her finger around the one hair on his chest whilst Jack lovingly strokes her hair and kisses her forehead every couple of seconds.

————————————————————
A/N: I constantly have baby fever 😬

This could potentially have a part two if you'd like so please let me know :)

Also let me know, in the comments, what name you inserted for your daughter in this story because I'd love to know!

Lastly, thank you so much for 3k views😭
It's insane!!

Published: 28th of July 2021