chapter II

Pov Xenia

I don't know how many it took me to try, but it was definitely a lot. Since the nice David had to throw himself on it. But by the time I was finally done, it was over a day. Maybe I'll do a test try to Wonderland first and then I'll take David and Regina to Snow and Emma. I quickly turn my hat and grew bigger and bigger. I jumped in and took the portal to Wonderland. When I arrived in Wonderland, I immediately went to look for my dad. Where would I keep someone prisoner in this shitty country. I tried to get past the guards as inconspicuously as possible, which worked really well, although I forgot my weapons. As I passed a room I heard the voice of my dad. Shortly afterwards I also picked the lock and saw my dad. I ran as well as I could because there were hats everywhere I didn’t succeed so well. Dad I screamed as loud as I could. When he looked up and I stood in front of him, his face didn't look pleased. What are you doing here Xenia. He said and got up from his seat. I am here to set you free I fixed your hat and then came to Wonderland. I explain to him. Who else came with you? He asked quickly. Just me why I was confused. And that's probably what my face looked like too. Because if only one person goes through the hat, only one can go back. Why two people had to go through the hat so you and me could go back. Explained my dad. Shit I didn't know why am I so stupid and I just think about walking to Wonderland and getting my dad out without any problems or weapons.