03: Accents and breakfast

"Hello Kai," I replied

"Hello Kai," I replied. He chuckled and said, "So you kept your promise,"

I giggled and said, "of course I did! I'm glad the deal went well. Congratulations on the goal by the way," he chuckled and said, "Thank you for the motivation! Can we switch to face time? If that's okay with you,"

He sounds so nervous right now. I giggled and I sent a request to start face time as I pinched my cheeks a little and brushed my hair with my hand.

He accepted the call and blessed my eyes with his gorgeous face. "Hey there beautiful," he said. I giggled and shook my head, "That's why you were so sure I didn't watch football isn't it?"

He chuckled and looked up a little, "I mean, yes, I was very sure you didn't and I didn't want to break your confidence when you said you support England in the premier league,"

I sighed and said, "God, I'm so embarrassed right now,"
he chuckled back in response, "I enjoyed it so much that I had to control myself from laughing. I bet you still don't understand football totally,"

I just shook my head and looked at him. His green eyes looked tired, "you should take rest you must be knackered," I said.

"Ah no, it's okay I can stay up a little for you," he replied. I giggled at that and blood rushed to my cheeks. "That's rubbish! You should rest; we can always talk tomorrow,"

"Okay I will rest only if you join me for breakfast tomorrow," he said. I bit my bottom lip before saying, "Fine but my work starts at 8:30 so we got to finish before that,"

"That's perfect; my practice starts at 9. Send me your address, I'm picking you up," he stated. "Kai, you don't have to do that. Just tell me the place and I'll be there." I replied.

He shook his head negative and said, "No, I'm not having it! I'll pick you up tomorrow by 7:15 okay? I know it's early but as I said, we got to get to work!" I giggled and said, "Fine! I'll text you my address,"

He smiled and said, "Thank you, Vanessa, have a good night's sleep!"
"you too have a good night!" I replied.

I'm so excited about tomorrow!

~the next day

I had texted him my address at night before sleeping. I woke up and was so excited for today that I had a nice shower and dressed up. I even curled my hair from the bottom and put on my favourite perfume.

"Whoa! Where are you going looking so beautiful? It's 7 am for god's sake!" Camille said as she entered my room yawning. She always wakes up at 7 and then wakes me up at 7:30.

"I'm meeting someone for breakfast," I said as I walked out of my room. "Can you stop walking for a second? And who is this someone?" she asked.

Yes, I know I was supposed to tell her but I'll do that later. "I'll tell you everything okay? He's going to be here in 15 minutes," I said.