Season 3 Episode 7 - Not a Grass

PREVIOUSLY:
Ava beaten Louise as Brooklyn discovered about Louise's beaten and she beat Ava.
Jay warned Kieron not to hurt Brooklyn and stay away from Ben.

The next day in The Mitchell House Phil and Sharon and Jay are sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast when Brooklyn walks in and Sharon smiles to her "Morning Sweetheart" and Brooklyn smirks "Hey Shaz" Phil acknowledges Brooklyn's cut knuckles and asks "Whats happened there?". Just as Brooklyn was about to speak Louise walks in and Phil stands up and says "and what happened to your face?" Everyone looks to Louise and Sharon sternly asks "Girls, what happened?". Louise says "It was Ava, she beat me" and Phil asks "And you let her?". Brooklyn says "Dad, leave it...I handled it" and Phil asks "What does that mean?" Brooklyn says "I beat Ava, for what she done to Louie" and Phil smiles proudly at Brooklyn and Sharon says "Where's Ava now?" Brooklyn shrugs her shoulders and says with a chuckle "Last I seen she was on the ground" and Sharon says "I dont find this funny, the police could come!" Brooklyn says "Ava not a grass Shaz, you worry too much" and Phil chuckles.

I handled it" and Phil asks "What does that mean?" Brooklyn says "I beat Ava, for what she done to Louie" and Phil smiles proudly at Brooklyn and Sharon says "Where's Ava now?" Brooklyn shrugs her shoulders and says with a chuckle "Last I seen she...

At the garage Kieron is inside fixing a motor when Ben walks into the garage. Kieron can sense Ben's presence and he glances back and rolls his eyes once he acknowledges Ben and asks flatly "What are you doing here Ben?" Ben says as he leans on the desk and says "What do you mean? My Dad owns this place" and Ben glares at Kieron and Kieron stares at Ben and says "Well is there something I can help you with? Or did you just come around to give me pissed off looks all day?" Ben says "I just wanted to let you know that I'm watching you, so if you plan to hurt Brooke or Liam I'll come after you" and Kieron glares at Ben and Ben says "Now get back to work" and Ben smugly smirks as he walks away out of the garage.

Back at The Mitchell House Shirley and Brooklyn who is cradling Liam is sitting in the living room as Phil is in the kitchen

Back at The Mitchell House Shirley and Brooklyn who is cradling Liam is sitting in the living room as Phil is in the kitchen. Shirley says "Hows his feeds?" Brooklyn says "He can be fussy, especially at nights but he's doing good" and Shirley smiles "Good I'm glad" and Brooklyn asks "Where's Uncle Mick?" Shirley says "He's off to get Linda and the kids, he's staying in Walford. He's bought the Queen Vic" and Brooklyn grins and says "Thats great Mum" and Shirley says "I know Honey". The doorbell rings and Phil shouts "I'll get it!" and Phil walks to the door and opens the door to see DS Marsden. Phil deeply sighs and says "What is it this time?" "I'm not here for you Phil this time, Is Brooklyn home?" Phil's face falls as DS Marsden barges past Phil. DS Marsden enters the living room followed by Phil. Shirley and Brooklyn looks to DS Marsden and Shirkey stands up and says "What are you doing here?" DS Marsden looks to Brooklyn and says "Brooklyn Mitchell, I am arresting you on suspicions of assault and greaviously bodily harm on Miss Ava Harper" and DS Marsden takes out her handcuffs and Brooklyn looks to her parents and she says "Take Liam" and she kisses Liam on the head as she passes Liam over to Shirley and says to Liam I'll be back baby" as DS Marsden puts handcuffs on Brooklyn's wrists and drags her outside the house and Phil says "Don't worry Brookie, I'm gonna get you outta this" and Brooklyn is ushered to DS Marsden's car.

NEXT TIME:
Brooklyn gets questioned by Marsden.
Kieron struggles with looking after Liam alone.
Shirley discovers the truth.