Surprises

You finally arrived at The Strider household. Dave turned off the car and opened your door to escort you inside. You giggled as he tried to be very gentlemanly about it.
You open the house door and hang up your coat. Dave watches you do so as he flops onto the black leather couch.
He winks at you as you walk over to him and straddle yourself on his lap.

"Why hello there gorgeous ~" Dave greets you seductively.

"I seriously hope your brother isn't gonna barge in in us again.."

You bite your lip as you tug at the belt loops of his skinny jeans. You give him puppy eyes and lean in towards him, trying to tease Dave, boy does that work. Hungrily Dave strips you of your clothes, leaving you skin vulnerable to the cold air of the apartment. Your eyes never tear from each other. You just want this moment to stretch out as long as it can. Dave grazes his fingers along your side as you let out a small moan.

"[F/N], I'm going to know you better by the end of the night, I'll explore places no ones ever been, I'll memorize every inch of you so that I'll never forget when your not in my arms, I love you [F/N]."

Your heart pounded at these words and you pull Dave into a passionate kiss, oh god you loved him. You wrapped your arms around his back as his lips traced from your ear to your collarbone. Dave's hand traced down to more sensitive areas As you arched your back in response to his touches.

"D-Dave" you let out as your face turned red.

Dave kisses your eyes as he whispered how much he loved you. Tears of happiness began to form at your eyes.

"I love you Dave."

~time skip because sober gamzee said~

Later that night you flopped onto Dave's bed. He was already in his boxers and ready for bed. You then cuddled up to Dave and drifted off to bed.