Chapter 1:

The night Pride & The Lion Guard, all look around confused, as Kion growls and gets into a fighting stance.

"Where are we!?" Kion shouts, as everyone looks so confused, they all soon go closer to Kion and growl softly.

"Dont worry I'm not here to hurt you!" I shouted, as I become un visible.

Everyone looking confused, as I smiled at them and I probably looked weird to them.

"Your hear to react to a few pictures/videos of each other and the pride lands!" I explained to them, why they were their.

They all stood down, except Kion, but Rani went over to him and calmed him down, as I all teleported them to their seats, the Night Pride on one side and the Lion guard on the other, but Rani and Kion sitting by each other, (if you know what I mean)

I sat at the back of everybody and got the TV remote out of my pocket and pressed the on button, as a video came up, of Kion first getting his roar.

As Kion watched the clip, Rani could hear him growling lightly, and see the lion guard seem a little releaved. As, for Bunga he had stood up, cheering, and smiling widely.

"Well, that was it. That was, how Kion first discovered his roar! Any questions?" I asked, when the video clip finished and I stood infront fo the massive flat screen TV.

"Uhm, I have one! Who were those hyenas?" Baliyo asked, Kion rolling his eyes, me looking at him.

"Well, those are Janjas clan, before he turned good." I explained.

"THEY WERE BAD!?" All of the Night Pride shouts, me nodding.

"Yep! Before, Kion rescued them, from a fire." I said, the Night Pride nodded, as I smiled.

"Well, then! I'll see you guys next time, good bye!" I said, before teleporting them all out of the room, and back to the Tree Of Life.
________________________

BYE!

Please leave, any suggestions, like what videos and stuff!

GOODBYE!