chapter 1🌝

Hussam pov:

I walked around in the halls and oh my gosh, the place is so big, I could get lost in here! I was looking through my schedule, trying to see what lessons I have today until I bumped into someone, causing me to fall and drop my schedule and bag. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I said quickly picking up my bag and schedule and fixing my glasses that nearly fell.

"Oh?" I heard a guy say and lend me a hand to get up. "U-uh.. thanks.." I said as I looked up seeing the guy that helped me. I stared into his eyes as I felt a warm blush on my cheeks, spaced out in his smile. My thoughts wete interrupted when I heard him yell "D-dude.. y-you have a nosebleed" sounding worried and panicing. I didn't get time to even check my nose, he quickly pulled out a tissue bag (you know, those small plastic bags of tissues like 'Fine tissues'?) And gave it to me to put on my nose. I wiped the blood off my nose and say "Th-thanks.." blushing and he smiles and says "No problem, bro!" And for some reason, I got disappointed by hearing him call me 'bro' but brush it off. "Anyways, the name's Mohammed, but just call me Aloub" he spoke and i smiled and said "O-oh, uh.. my name is Hussam, call me whatever you want, haha" feeling a little nervous. "So..like-uh.. wanna hang out later?" Aloub asked and I yelled "Yeah, baby!" A bit too loud and felt extremely embarrassed. There was an awkward silence for a minute until he started laughing and said "Haha! Cool, man! So uh.. see you later?" And I nodded and he walked towards class.

A minute passed with me smiling like a total idiot until I heard the bell ring for the first lesson. "Shoot! I'll be late for class, on my first day!" I said to myself and read my schedule and saw that i have math. "Urghh!" I groaned and searched for my class. This is gonna be a long long day...

I looked around, trying to find my class when I -again- bumped into someone. Why do i keep bumping into everyone here?! I got up and noticed it's aloub again. "O-oh, uh hey!" I said smiling and he smiled back and said "ayo" with a V finger sign. "So.. why are you out here? I'm looking for the math class.." I said, hoping that he knows where the class is. "Oh, I was going there as well, just decided to arrive a little late, just chilin" Aloub said leaning against the wall. "O-Oh okay, but where is the class? I don't want to be late on my first day, you know" I said and he grabbed my hand and ran around, trying to find the class.

When we finally reached it, I nervously knocked on the door and the teacher opened it. "Well, well.. would you care to explain why you're late? And on your first day?" The teacher asked, I could see the anger in his eyes, he seems to be sick of the students.. "I-I..uh.." I couldn't find the words, I was too nervous and everyone was staring at me.

"He was lost so I helped him" Aloub said behind me and I looked at him and at the teacher, trying to see if he would buy that excuse. "Well, don't do that again, kid" the teacher said and allowed us in. "And don't arrive late all the time, I'm talking to you Aloub!" He continued and aloub just gave him a chill face that says 'meh, I don't care' and sat in his place. I found an empty seat next to him and sat down there. Well this isn't so bad as i expected it to be.

《Somewhere...》

"Yo, you think he would fall for that potato headed guy?" Juju asked Lulu while watching them from a far distance with binoculars. "I dunno.. bet you with 2 bags of chips that they will love each other in a month!" Lulu said, biting into her cookie. "Ha, well I bet you with... buying you that anime pillow that they will in... probably never" Juju said opening a bag of chips. "Deal!" They both said, shaking their hands and continue watching.

"Hey, it's my turn to watch!" Lulu said pouting and juju sighed and said "Fiine, 1 hour per turn.." and gave the binoculars to Lulu, causing her to smile. "Oh my gosh they are falling for each other!!" Lulu yelled and Juju nearly fell and said "Show me! Lemme see!" But Lulu just laughed and said "I'm just kidding!!" Which made Juju pout and say "Then I'm not buying you the newest albu-" and Lulu quickly apologized. They continued watching the 2 guys in the class like the weird stalkers they are.

(A/N: 829 words without the A/N.. sorry if i have any spelling mistakes/typos ^__^ )