Chapter 2🌝

[P.s. I'll be just saying Aloub cuz I take a while to type his name don't ask why- ㅇ__ㅇ;]
[No one's pov]

After what was like ages, it was lunchtime. Hussam sighed and said "Finally!" And got up from his place to walk out. "Hey! Hussam!" He heard and turned around to see Aloub waving at him and ran to him. "How about we eat lunch together? After that we can play football!" Aloub suggested, not noticing the small blush on Hussam's face. Hussam smiled widely and said "Yeah, Sure!" And walked together to the cafeteria.

As Hussam took his sandwich, (he usually brings homemade sandwiches) Aloub asked "So. Tell me about yourself" resting his elbow on the table, waiting for a respond. Hussam took a bite and said "Um.. well, I'm 16 (as in 2021-), I love videogames and Tiktok.. oh, and I'm Bi" and aloub hummed and said "Well, I'm turning 16 in a few months (again, as in 2021) and I love cars and movies.." and Hussam just nodded and took another bite off his sandwich.

They talked for a while and noticed they have a lot in common, making them closer. Hussam wasn't feeling odd or lonely as he thought he will.

The bell rang and Hussam sighed and said "Awe man, what do i have next" and checked the schedule (that he would never learn) that was in his pocket. "I have music, what about you?" Aloub asked and Hussam sighed and said "History.." with a little frown. He has always hated history with all his heart. Aloub got up to leave for class while Hussam went around, all lost.

"Uh, I can help you if you want" Aloub said, but Hussam shook his head, "No thanks, I'll try find my wa-" "no you're not getting lost or in trouble, I'm leading you means I am" Aloub interrupted and grabbed Hussam's hand and went to the school's gym. (is that what it's called? We don't have that here lmao xp)

Once they reached, the couch greeted Hussam and Aloub waved and says "See ya when class is over. I'm showing you all around" and ran to class.

(I really don't know what happens during sport lessons since I don't participate in anything.. soo TIME SKIP)

Hussam was practically exhausted and when he heard the bell ring, he mumbled "Finally.." and waited for Aloub to come like he said he will.

《Somewhere else...》

Juju and Lulu were sitting on a cloud watching some TikToks until they saw Hussam and Aloub approching him. "What are they doing?" Lulu asked and Juju just shrugged and took out her phone to watch some memes. "I'm seriously sure they will fall for each other, they are meant for each other!" Lulu said to herself and Juju sighed and said "They barely know each other, how would they fall for each othe-" "love at first sight exists, ya know," and Juju realized it does make sense and didn't say anything.

《Okay back to the 2 dudes》

Aloub approached Hussam and said "Sorry man, the teacher was being an asshole.." and Hussam just chuckled and said "I feel ya.." and changed the topic. "So.. uh" he tried to start a topic but couldn't so he said "I guess.. I'll go to next class?" And saw his schedule (for the gazillionth time). "Alright.. last thing.. I have math, not bad" and tucked the schedule in his pocket. "Good luck, bro. You'll need it" Aloub said giving Hussam a pat and lead him to class. "Oh, what about you? What do you have?" Hussam asked curiously. "I have physics- and here we are!" Aloub said quickly and after he made sure Hussam was in class, he left, not wanting to be late again for his favorite subject.

"Hey, you're new, right?" A shorter guy asked Hussam who was sitting next to him. "Uh.. yeah, this is my first day.. I'm Hussam, you?" Hussam said, feeling a little nervous. "Oh, I'm James" (ps:i literally had to search 'male baby names' and chose randomly) said the other guy smiling and Hussam smiled back. Hussam was dozing off, thinking about how it's really overwhelming that Aloub will literally miss out his lessons just so he can help him. "Uh.. Hussam? Dude??" Hussam's thoughts were interrupted by James waving his hand on his face. "Class is over, heck the day itself is over!" James said and Hussam said "O-oh,okay" and packed his things and walked out of class.

Hussam walked back home and couldn't stop thinking about Aloub.why do i keep thinking about him all the time?! It's not that I like him or anything... right?

Hussam sighed and opened his bag to do his homework, which wasn't so much. "Yo bro, mom made some pizza" his little brother said but Hussam ignored him. "Uh.. bro?" His brother asked again and Hussam sighed and said "not now..I'll have it later" annoyed and just wants to rest. "Well, if you Say so" his brother asked and left him.

《Somewhere else...again》

"So.. You still not giving up?" Juju asked as they walked out of a little store with some juice and chips. "Never!" Lulu nearly yelled in excitement. "Okay, I'll start shipping as well if they do end up showing the little crush in 2 months or less" Juju said shrugging and Lulu smirked and said "Oh, don't worry. I'm sure as heck they will fall for each other" giggling evily (is that how it's spelled?), probably thinking about weird ship thoughts. "Whatever floats your boat, or ship.." Juju said and took a sip of her juice. After a little walk, Lulu said "meet you at our usual spot, K?" Making Juju groan and say "Half an hour at each of their houses? That's stalking, dummy.." crossing her arms. "Uh.. You stalked your 7 crushes online.." Lulu reminded Juju, making her pause for a moment and say "..you've got a point there.. okay fine I'll meet you there!" Giving up on changing Lulu's mind. "No one can resist ma fabulousness!" Lulu said proudly but Juju smacked her head and said "Okay shut up, that's not a word" and both walked back to their houses.

"Step number 1, make them fall for each other! Easy peasy!" Lulu whispered giggling.

[A/N: damn that took me days.. altho I know nobody is reading this, I wanted to share it😅 my friend Lulu has the full (still unfinished) version and she's probably busy so I have to ask her about it when school opens. Hope u like this chapter💜 stay safe and healthy!!]

1052 words count without A/N
..
That's a lot