.12.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

I've had Kyla for about 2 months and summer is just getting started so I decided to put get in school. I have fell inlove with this little girl. She is so calm and laid back.

She's talking more now. I made Kyla an appointment to see if everything was okay with her. She would also need some shots to start school because, she told me she's never been.

And the parent of the year award goes to...

I don't know her full name but the doctors office we're at said that it was fine and that they'll call around for her hospital files.

A'Kees, Kyla, and I are sitting in the lobby, waiting to get the files so I can fill out the forms.

About 20 minutes later, the lady at the front desk told me the files were sent over and she printed them out.

I got everything and started filling out the while, Ky talked A'Kees's head off about anything and everything.

She only talked around people she was comfortable around. Which was me, my folks, Roman, Kadime, Seven, and A'Kees. She didn't really care for Noellie.

Her full name is, Ma'Kyla Monae Martin.

I wonder if she's related to... never mind. She couldn't be. She doesn't look like him.

Once I was done, I took the papers up to the desk and waited for her to be called back.

About 10 minutes later, a nurse called us to the back. We went back to the room and I put the gown on, Kyla.

"Okay, mom and daddy sit here." The nurse said coming back in the room.

1. I peeped but I'm not gon do too much in front of Ky.

We didn't bother to correct her. We sat in the chair while she took Ky's temapatur, looked in her ears, and did all that other stuff.

"Okay, daddy, the doctor will be right in." She said winking at A'Kees but he wasn't even paying attention to her.

2. We're gonna have a nice little talk.

She walked infront of A'Kees and 'accidentally' dropped her pen on the ground.

3. LMAO, ok.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked, standing up following her out the door.

"Oh, it's right here." She stated looking me up and down.

Here we go.

We walked out the room and I stopped her from.

"I don't know if you're mama ain't raised you right or something but, bout that one in there, you will get beat the fuck up.

It really would be a shame to have your body parts scattered at different exits. Stop playing with me hoe. Keep it cute lil whore." I said and mushed her head, going back in the room.

The doctor came in a few minutes after and started typing on his computer. He then walked over to Ky and guided her to lay down.

"You ain't gotta touch her. She know how to lay back." A'Kees said with a mug in us face.

"Sir, I'm just doing my job." The doctor said.

————————————————————————

                                     Savannah, Georgia
Unknown

I was in Walmart looking for some ointment for this rash I have. As I was heading to self-check out, I heard a child giggling.

It almost sounded like my child. I turned around and seen a boy and a girl. They had MY child in a buggy buying her stuff. She's been missing for a while.

I wouldn't made a missing persons report but, i've been busy since her father died. He was the love of my life and know he's gone.

The streets say some nigga named, Kees killed him but they won't tell me where he lives or who he's around all the time.

Pussy.

I looked a little closer and that look like the nigga everybody keeps showing me.

I really don't give a fuck if they have Ma'Kyla, she acts too much like her dad and that only bring up memories.

It look like they might have gotten pretty close to Kyla. I might just have to take her back to get back at them or kill him.

maybe both.

Vote & Comment