3

Kentrell's Pov 

"If you ain't to busy with taymor wanna meet up later?" joe asks and i groan. "Ain't nobody worried about him" i say with my arms crossed. "Whatever you say" joe says and i groan in annoyance. Ion know why taymor think he can mess with me i could kill him if i wanted to  ut for some reason when his hand is around my neck it makes me feel a type of way that i shouldn't be feeling. "Thinking about your boyfriend huh?" ben asks and him and joe laugh. "I'm leaving bye" i say and walk away from them. 

Suddenly i fell on the ground and i saw someone standing over me. "Aye slime what where you going!" i yell before i realize who it is. "You ran into me" Taymor says and i groan rolling my eyes. "Ion care move out my way!" i yell before moving away from him bumping his shoulder. Suddenly i was pulled back and slammed against a wall. "Move slime!" i yell trying to move his hands. "Ion like yo attitude" Taymor says and i roll my eyes. "Please you ain't gonna do anything bout it" i say and he tightens his grip on my neck. 

I gasp and put my hand on his trying to move it. "Don't get smart with me again!" Taymor yells in my ear before letting me go and walking off. I put my hands on my neck and feel my face get hot before i walk off. 

I hate this book so much but i'll update anyway 

Hope ya'll enjoyed