I adore this 💓

Do you think I can have one more kiss?
I'll find closure on your lips and then I'll go.
Maybe, also one more breakfast, one more lunch and one more dinner.

I'll be full and happy and we can part.
But in between meals, maybe we can lie in bed one more time.
One more prolonged moment where time suspends indefinitely as I rest my head on your chest.

My hope, is if we add up the one mores it will equal a lifetime and I never have to get to the part where I have to let you go.

But that's not real, is it?
There are no more, one mores.
I met you when everything was new and exiting and the possibilities of the world seemed endless.
And they still are, for you, for me, but not for us.

Somewhere between then and now, here and there, I guess we didn't just grow apart, we grew up.

When something breaks, and the pieces are big enough, you can fix it.
I guess sometimes things don't break, they shatter, but when you let the light in, shattered glass will glitter.

And in those moments, when the pieces catch the sun, I'll remember just how beautiful it was. Just how beautiful it will always be, because it was us, and we are magic, forever.

(This text is not mine, it's from the movie; "someone great". Wanted to share this, because it's beautiful ❤️🥺)

- A.M🍷