Take a seat

The following days went on as always, my beef with Jude grew as I always overheard him judging me. Max didn't make it any better with his sexistic comments and the other teammates didn't dare to say anything. Except from Jones. Or Bryan, as it is his first name. Well, one day when Max decided to tell me how I played "like a girl", Bryan actually decided to back me up. Telling Max off with:
"And you run like someone about to shit themselves" which quickly shut Max's big mouth down.

Bryan's friendlyness made me suspiscious as I didn't know why he started to act like this from nowhere. But I tried not to overthink it, its just good having someone back me up. When I texted him the other day, about how my so called "plans" where cancelled, he quickly replied with a "I'll be at your place around 8pm".

The days went by and finally saturday came. I already decided that I wanted to impress, so I did my makeup more glamorous than usual and also did my hair with some clips. And now I stood there. Infront of my wardrobe with two of my dresses infront of me. I look at them for a while before picking the green one. It was a straight yet figure hugging dress which ended in the middle of my thighs. But just as I had put it on my sister entered the room.
"Y/N have you seen my-" She interrupted herself when she saw me, raising her eyebrow.
"And where are you going in that dress?"
"Shut up, get out and don't tell mom!" I whispered, yet yelled at her. She's so annoying just barging in like she owns the place.
"Tell me where you're going or I'll yell for mom"
"Okay, I'm going to a party but I've only told mom half of the truth" I sigh.
"And that is???"
"That I'm having a sleepover with Lorie"
"So you're going to sleep at her place tonight, afterwards?"
"No more questions, now get out. I owe you one, brat"
She rolls her eyes before taking her 15 year old attitude with her out of my room.

I take a deep breath before continuing, I put my new white knee length high heels on before putting a oversized hoodie over all of it.
Bryan will be here soon so I better get going.
I take my purse and put my phone in it before exiting my room, quietly walking down the stairs.
"You're leaving now?" I turn to the side, my dad sits in the couch watching tv, he doesn't look at me though which spares me from a long conversation about why I'm not wearing pants and why I'm heading to Lorie's in high heels.
"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, love you, greet mom when she gets home. Bye!!"
I quickly walk to the door before leaving the house immediatly. The heels are hard to walk in at first, but they're not that tall so I'll get used to it fast. I walk down the path of our garden, down to the road where Bryan is already waiting for me in his car.

"Good evening" he says, trying to sound like a gentleman in a jokingly way, he opens the door for me from the inside and I sit down, putting my belt on.
"Are you going... in a hoodie?" He chuckles.
"I'm not judging!" He quickly adds before starting the car, driving us to the party. To the house of Max's latest girlfriend Gina.
"I'm not, I just had to put it on as a disguise. My parents think I'm heading to a friend." I mumble as I put my purse on my thighs before starting to take of the hoodie. When its off I put it on the backseat, fixing my hair a little.
"Oh wow..." Bryan looks at me stunned and I turn my gaze to him with a light smile.
"Thank you, I was hoping you would say that" I chuckle, I started to enjoy Bryans company more. But still I can't help being a bit suspiscious.

We can hear the sound of the music coming from the house when we arrive, its a big house. Almost like a mansion, and its pretty isolated as it is a few minutes away from other homes. Theres lights shining in different colors both outside and inside the property and I can't help being fascinated. This place sure was nothing like mine, my house was usually messy and it always smells like food. We approached the house, Bryan knocked and an already tipsy Max opens the door as if he waited for us to knock.
"Bryyyaaaaaan!!" Max laughs and gives him a bro hug before turning himself to me.
"Oh look, its the feminist heroine" he laughs, expecting me to do so too but I just look at him.
I enter without saying a word to him, but I do greet his girlfriend. Gina is a beautiful and, what I know of, nice girl. She deserves much better.

Bryan talks with Max and some other people before joining me as I go deeper into the house, entering what used to be the living room but is now a dance floor.
"Would you want something to drink?" Bryan gives me a smile and I shake my head.
"Not yet, but go get something for yourself"
I give him a smile before turning to the dance floor, I see an empty space in the sofa and decide to sit myself down there but before I can reach it I see a tall figure catch the seat.
I sigh, I didn't even want to look him in the face but I wanted to be the bigger person so I met his eyes, nodded and greeted him.
Bellingham.
He raised his eyebrow, locking his eyes with mine before taking a sip out of his cup. The girl who's sitting beside him leaves and he taps on the free space on the sofa.
"Take a seat Y/N"