•° Gospel °•

You suddenly heard the yells of startled people as they, quite literally, got thrown out of the church. You peaked over Ruv's arm, and saw that it was the same two people from earlier, the ones who were causing a ruckus.

They quickly ran away, the blue haired boy looking terrified, while his girlfriend looked annoyed as she followed him.

Ruv chuckled to himself. "Now, they won't be coming back."

"...I wonder what happened? I.. I thought they left" You replied.

"They got put in their place." He responded.

"But what happ--" You were cut off by him.

"You don't need to know. It's fine, everything is taken care of." Ruv said as he played with your hair. It was soft, softer than anything else he had touched before. He had this sudden urge to lay his face in it, but he resisted, afraid of being too touchy with you, and possibly making you uncomfortable.

".....okay.." You replied. You didn't want to start an argument, but you were still curious.

Later that day, you worked up the courage to ask Sarvente what happened.

You found her in the hallway, putting away some things. You started to get anxious, but still went on with your plan.

"Sarvente?" You quietly said. It was all you could say.

Sarvente looked up at you. "Oh, hi Y/n!" She smiled. It made you feel a bit more scared. You knew she was hiding something.

"Hey.. um.. w-what happened earlier? The church had a weird glow a-and you were twitching..." You stuttered.

You were horrible at expressing yourself when it came to confrontation. It made you slightly sick to do so, but your curiosity was overruled your anxiety.

"Oh." Sarvente simply said. She paused before continuing. "...Nothing happened. You were probably seeing things."

"...Are you sure..? Ruv kept me from going back inside, so he probably saw it too." You continued.

"Well, I was extremely upset and I needed to get rid of them... but nothing strange happened." Sarvente replied, avoiding eye contact now.

"O-okay.. I'll just.. go now, thanks, bye!!" You sped walked off.

It played over and over in your head again, it made you so uncomfortable that both ruv and sarv were possibly hiding something from you.

Later, you were in your bedroom, reading and trying to get your mind off of what had happened. You also read a lot when you were alive, it was a way of escaping an uncomfortable reality.

Ruv walked in, and sat on your bed next to you

Poke, poke, poke

"Ruv---" You sighed. He snickered, and poked your cheek. Your cheek was squishy. He found his favorite place to poke you.

"Ruv!!!" You snatched your face away, and crossed your arms. Your face was bright red, but you didn't know why.

"You're so small" Ruv teased. "Don't be small next time"

"First of all, you're literally a giant, and two, what does that mean?!"

Ruv started laughing a bit.

"You wouldn't know, because you're small." Ruv teased further.

"I am not!" You protested.

Ruv picked you up, and held you.
"But you are, you fit into my arms perfectly." He said, as if he were trying to prove a point. It was really just an excuse to hold you.

"A-are you flirting with me?!" You blurted out, too flustered to realize what you had just said.

"....maybe" he quietly said under his breath.