Stupied bunnies

I wake up and head out of my cabin and down to get breakfast I walk in and decide me and ziggy should spend the day playing with the camp bunnies! I grabbed a cereal container and walked out I met ziggy by our cabin and we walked down there and opened the cage we walked in and I started calling them "hey bunnies...bunnies where are youuuuu" all of a sudden they ran out "SHIT ZIGGY WE DIDNT CLOSE THE GATE HURRY CATCH THEM!!" when we run away I look back at the gate to make sure it shut and there was a sign that said DO NOT LET OUT THE BUNNIES 🚫 shiiiiitttt we caught most of them only 3 left and me and ziggy grabbed the last 2 someone grabbed the 3 one we both look up and see kurt standing there with the bunny in his hand "Alright go to the mess hall...NOW!" me and ziggy hand him the bunnies and walk towards there we see nick and tommy sitting in there talking, nick sitting on a table and tommy on the bench across from him "Y/n?..Ziggy? Why are you guys here y/n said-" "well i didn't read the sign and we accidentally let all of the bunnies out..." I say cutting him off "Did kurt see?" Tommy askes "Well why do you think were here?" Ziggy asks sarcastically I sit by nick.

ZIGGYS POV

UGH Nick has been getting to close to my sister as soon as I look over I see him whispering stuff into her ear she laughed and bit her lip a bit. "ok um y/n come here for a second" I call out

BACK TO Y/N (JUST WANTED A QUICK ZIGGY POV)

I am still sitting by by nick when he leans over and whispers in my ear "mabey tonight we should leave a spider in kurts bed" I laugh a little and bite my lip trying to hold back my laugh. I hear ziggy call me over so I stand up and mouth "be right back" "yeah ziggy what do you need?" I say looking back at nick and to her "No more nick ok!?" "What why?" " because y/n this summer is for me and you not some stupied boy!" "Nicks not stupid ziggy its not my fault we have alot in common!" "FINE!" "FINE!" I walked back over to nick and ziggy sat across the mess hall from us kurt walked in "Alright I dont feel like doing this today so heres your last chance one more thing one more! And your gone!" "Ok" me and nick got up and left i met ziggy at our cabin "ziggy...im sorry can we just please make up Ill stop hanging around nick I just dont wanna ruin our summer" "....fine but no more nick right?" "No more nick" we both smile and she flicks off the lights about 20 seconds pass and she turns them on again "what ziggy?" I say sitting up "You never told me why you and nick were out at 12"

NICK POV (WOW THIS ONES RARE!!!)

I remembered the other night and decided to go get y/n again shes  pretty fun and isn't all that bad once you know her I sneak over to the window and I hear ziggy and y/n talking "You never told me why you and nick were out at 12" I heard ziggy ask "I thought we agreed we weren't going to see,talk or hang out with nick?" She wasn't going to talk to me anymore why?? "Well I guess we can make a acception for now but you can only eat meals with him and you can talk to me abt him" thats messed up why is ziggy keeping her away?? "ok fine...well we went out to the rock, Im not sure why that was the place but it was so fun we talked and laughed and k- thats all then we ran back here" did she skip over the kiss? Did it not mean anything to her?? "Well you guys sound like your hitting it off" ziggy says well atleast shes being supportive "Well I finally talked to him" she laughs out "do you remember when you had a crush on him from when you were 9 till you turned 13!" She laughed THAT LONG!?!?!?  "Yes!! But Im not going to let anything happen..." "what why" ziggy askes "because hes king of Sunnyvale, the next sheriff and just a dumb boy" that hurt "Well true im still a little upset your gonna have lucha and stuff with him but not like I can do anything about it" she half smiles "well I can always have meals with you silly! Hes not my life" y/n says laying down "Y/ns got a boyfriend y/ns got a boyfriend!" Ziggy says "No I would never date him hes just...eh no" Great I can feel my eyes watering I walk back to my cabin and lay down "so much for a actual crush..." soon enough I fall asleep.

Y/NS POV AGAIN

After all that with ziggy I convince her to let me eat breakfast with him tomorrow then im all hers soon enough we both decide to go to bed wile ziggy tells me about this one boy she met seems pretty cool I fell asleep to her talking.

(SORRY SHORT CHAPTER UGH BUT THE CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE SUPER LONG SOON!!!💞💞)

      -swaggy author!