Last Day

Liora's Pov:
I didn't think my parents were for real. I thought they just said that out of anger but here i am packing my stuff to go thousands of kilometers away to a private school. I was on the Phone with Aubrey while sorting out my wardrobe.
( Liora / Aubrey)
I can't believe that they are really sending you away... how am I supposed to live without you?
Yeah i didn't think they were really doing this either but look what i'm doing packing all my f*cking stuff together in this ugly suitcase. I don't even know what to do when I can't chill with you 24/7.
I don't want you to go away...
Aubrey don't you dare cry right now, because if you cry i'm gonna cry to and I don't want to be this sad again. I mean you know me come on , you know I don't like to cry and that I don't cry often.
Yeah I know but why do you have to go so far away like why can't you just transfer to my school? you're parents are assholes i swear!
I can't understand them either i'd love to go to your school but i don't have a say in this. I have to leave in two hours so I can't change anything anymore.
But you're gonna come visit me, right? And we're gonna talk everyday! You have to promise me that.
Yes, I promise. I'm gonna come visit you if I have a chance and i'm gonna call you every day.
Good because if you're gonna break this promise i'm going to be very mad at you.
I finished packing. You know what that means...But i'm going to call you right after my landing. Bye i love you<3
Love you too<3
After i hung up on Aubrey i closed my suitcase and looked around my room for the last time, to see if i forgot something. I put my laptop in my bag, grabbed my suitcase and closed my door. While walking down the stairs I wondered what it was going to be like at this school. Would the people there even like me? I was never gonna fit in. I don't even know how to find friends like the only Person I talk to is Aubrey and sometimes her girlfriend Emma but besides them,nobody. Before I even entered the room I heard my parents arguing, that's like the 6th time this week and it's only friday. Both of my parents finally realized that I was there and stopped fighting.
(Liora/Mom/Dad)
I finished packing...
Finally we've been waiting!
Yeah now go outside the driver is already here. And remember no word to any paparazzi on the way!
Do what your father tells you and don't make any more drama.
Yes, I know Dad. It's not the first time i'm traveling alone. I promise I'll behave.
Good. Now go.
Goodbye Liora.
It hurt not gonna lie. It hurt that my parents didn't even hug or kiss me goodbye they just sent me away like i'm nothing. Like i'm just nobody to them. I took a deep breath and walked away to the car that was taking me to the airport. The short trip to the airport was silent, me being busy overthinking everything and the driver being busy driving. The airport was crowded as always, normal people who just wanted to travel and paparazzi. I hated it. Everywhere you go are at least 2 guys with camera's all aimed at you. They were asking me questions like where i'd be going, why my parents were not with me, blah, blah, blah...

I finally got on the plane and just listened to music. The 6 hours flight was quickly over because i was sleeping and watching the newest Netflix-Movie, which I downloaded while packing my stuff. After the whole security thing on the airport, I got myself a taxi and drove to the school.

a/n: Soo this was the first chapter and I think it sucks i don't even know if i should continue the story in this pov or if i should write in 3rd persons view? need help and your opinion! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and that you want to read more of my book! Much love ❤️