Chapter 1

"And Lee Mark has scored another point?" the speaker announced. "Mark! You won babe! I'm sooooo proud of you. Wanna go out for dinner or something?" Yuta said while hugging and kissing his taller boyfriend's cheek.

Wait wait. How did this happen? How did this happen? Let's go back to the past shall we?

6 months ago the first day of school

"Yo dude are you excited?! We are finally seniors and the top players in our school. I wonder if Renjun came?" Haechan happily rambled about his shorter boyfriend while opening the door of their shared car which they had got from their parents. "I mean yeah it's going to be scary next year because of collage bu-

"It's going to be fine Hyuck and yes it's exciting but first let's go to our classes. Jeno said that he will meet us there after dad drops him." Mark answered while not even looking at his brother who started to pout at the thought of his twin brother being dropped by his dad.

"Hurry up Hyuck! Just because you and Jeno skipped doesn't mean I'm goin-." Luckily Haechan got saved by the bell. "Whatever lets go."

Time skip to when school ends and the boys need to go to practice.

In the football field~

Yo dude. Are you up for some ice cream or some drinks at the cafe down the street? Jisung spoke aloud while jogging up to his close friend while dragging his loud dolphin like boyfriend. (No hate for Chenle. I love him and his dolphin laughs)Sure why not but lets practice first.

Time skip tp after practice

*ding ding* the bells of the door to the cafe rang to notify that some customers had entered. "Why is it super quiet in here?" Jaemin whispered to his boyfriend. "I don't know but let's get a table yeah?" Jeno whispered back.

While looking for a table, the boys recognized a few boys from their school sitting in the corner drinking some milkshakes while reading. These boys were always known to keep to themselves and never talk to other people other than themselves.

"Hey who's that with light brown hair with glasses?" Mark asked while sitting down with his bag. "Oh, that's the quietest person I have ever met. Yuta...Nakamoto Yuta." Haechan responded "Ah well lets order. What do you want, Mark?" Oh just a small cinnamon mocha with whipped cream please" Mark answered while not taking his of the stranger he had just learned of. "Yuta. Yuta what a pretty name. Let's see what you are like.